Hush's hidey hole

Now it’s time for her to steal the show. It looks great!

4 Likes

204 grams, or ~7.2 ounces… 0.78 gpw. Not great, but not too shabby either. There was plenty of untapped vertical space to work with, though, so now I know for next time. Remember, this is my first time using this light, so I was trying to be conservative. Now I know I can allow for taller branches, which is pretty awesome. I’m impressed with the light so far. Not bad for a cheap ass impulse buy!

Next up in the 2x2: Bubba Hash by Ace.

10 Likes

I’ve been vaping on it since yesterday, and I also smoked a joint while jarring, plus I’m high on it right now, so I finally feel comfortable throwing out some impressions…

The appearance of the buds is fire. I love the look of the narrow leaf drug type sativas! I doubt I’ll trim off the stringy leaves, because they’ll just turn to shake and fall off in the jars.

The smell right at harvest time was extremely complex and I never could place it. I always detected some sour notes, where it got me in the taste buds on the back of my tongue, but everything else was very complex. When I jarred it up, though, everything changed. It’s now taken on an overwhelmingly sour lemon aroma, and it’s music to my nose. It’s very different from the sweet lemon smells of varieties like SLH, for instance. It’s sour, man. It does that thing to my sour taste buds when I shove my nose in the jar. I love it!

The high comes on strong, and with great euphoria. So much euphoria that it feels almost exactly like the come on of nitrous. That overwhelming body orgasm feeling. It’s brief, though. It immediately turns into an energetic-ish clear-headed high that actually feels rather relaxing to me. I was able to go right to sleep last night after vaping a large bowl. My dreams were crazy though! I legit do not ever remember dreams or whatever, but this morning I woke up remembering my daughter having gotten up out of bed and begun opening bedside drawers, fucking up all my shit, but when I woke up she was still sleeping and everything was fine. Lol.

I expect I’ll be able to do a proper smoke report very soon. Stay tuned.

10 Likes

Nice detailed smoke report. Thanks bud! :+1::seedling:

6 Likes

I’ve been busy getting my divorce finalized, sorry y’all. I swear I haven’t gone anywhere, just busy. I finally got around to breaking up the seeded GT bud. Looks like a couple few dozen seeds, at last count:

13 Likes

Well, I finally manicured the Golden Tiger harvest. I wanted to combine to one jar for curing, so manicuring freed up that room for me. The aromas that are present in there now, while still being primarily lemon, have complexified into an earthy, funky, dank realm. I can even swear that I smelled a whiff of shit, like composting manure, at one point. Very foreign to me, yet very pleasant, and strong. But the stuff is pretty as fuck, that’s for sure.

10 Likes

Day 58 Honduras Breeze:

During the chaos a week ago, while sick with bronchitis, finalizing the divorce, and a bunch of other crazy things, I ran out of Maxibloom. I had forgotten to order more. So, I went to Amazon and did the Prime thing, knowing I would get it in 2 days and everything would be fine. Well, UPS fucked it up, and my package went to North Dakota or some shit. Anyway, I decided to feed the HB with Dyna-Gro instead, since I have some. As soon as the package actually gets to me I’ll do a res change. But for now it seems to have fared okay. There was a Mg deficiency that got to it, and a little N def, but nothing disastrous.

11 Likes

For 58 days, they look good, I would expect to see a bit of nitrogen deficiency in them, how long do they run for?

3 Likes

Probably about 12 or 13 weeks, but I don’t know for sure.

2 Likes

Maybe not expect to see some N deficiency then lol, with that time to flower, they are just over half way there.

1 Like

LOL yeah she hasn’t slowed down any. I definitely need to feed her full strength nutes still. But it looks like the Maxibloom should come in today, hopefully, so everything should be fine.

3 Likes

(Yesterday) Day 65 Honduras Breeze:

Sorry I haven’t been around, y’all, but now that the divorce is finished I’m looking into bankruptcy, so it’s got me all worked up. Thank god for cannabis!

14 Likes

They are right little piggies, they have packed on a bit weight since your last pics, I think they are going to get rather large :slight_smile:

I hope you can relax a bit looking at those beauties.

4 Likes

Prayers and vibes on the transition bro. None of that is esteem building. You’ll be thinking different in 6 months. Things happen for a reason. Pot is your friend. peace

3 Likes

Nice full screen. :+1::seedling:

3 Likes

Day 75 Honduras Breeze:

This is the typical bud structure:

This one is one of the bigger clusters, flopped over:

Here is a branch below the screen that I never pruned:

13 Likes

Very nice! What does she smell like?

3 Likes

Looking amazing, your going to have a great harvest man

4 Likes

So far all I can say is that she is PUNGENT!! I can’t exactly narrow down the smells just yet, because these tropical sativas are still new to me, but one thing that stands out about the smell is it reminds me of the “old school” pot smell from the mexi-brick days. I was raised in Florida so in the early 90s before sinsemilla took over all I ever used to know was brickweed. Anyway, the smell reminds me of that, a bit, from what I can remember. It’s very different from just about any cannabis I’ve ever grown before now. I’ll be searching for the words to describe it, though, don’t worry.

4 Likes

That sounds nice. I grew up In Bama, and lived in Florida and other places along the Gulf.

I’m zeroing in on sativas now, too. I had some stuff with lemon Thai and buuba Kush in it and I was sold. It took me right back to some of the first sensi we were getting. Lots of spicy pine, and skunkiness.

I’m growing the Lemon Bubba now, and a cross with it that I smoked already. I have a '72 Colombia Gold x Malawi Gold Afropip’s hack vegging now,and it’s a doll. I have the Lemon Thai, too. I’m waiting on it so I can make seeds. I need to have my shit together for that. I only have 2 f1s and 5 f2s.

I’m going up in a day or three to pick up some cuts waiting for me of Gas’s Blue Orca Haze. It has old Thai stick in it.

Did you make any seeds of this cross? I’ll be looking forward to the smoke report! What part of Fla were you in?