hydro run number two

Thats is really pretty.

Nothing but issues this run. Got everything figured out now that this one is getting close to the end. Turn out not as good as I would have hoped as far as quantity for plant size. Quality is there. Perma dream is definitely fire :fire:, couple small lower broken off buds that were thrown in a dehydrator blew away most dispensary weed around me. Flavor was amazing, slightly different than last run. Not as much blueberry, more citrus (lemon/lime) and pine tar with a slight diesel fuel taste me pretty tore up for at least 2 hrs. Can’t wait for the finish line. Lol. Few bud pics

3 Likes

7 Likes

Perma dream , blue cheese, glue, dosi , romulan grapefruit , alchemy, and Reggie in that order. More pics tomorrow when I have more time

3 Likes

6 Likes

Looking busy. That last one looks like its about done. Shes bowing down after the big show. Or did you just bend her over. She looks like she would have been way to tall. Thats for sure.

2 Likes

Little bit of both. Snapped the tops , kept getting into the lights. And they are heavy, Got
About 3 weeks left.

1 Like

Did you mess with figure the roots out or this close to end going let it go and just focus on getting your bubble buckets going? Ethier way even with your roots clogging up the resavoir this ladies are more than okay to take a bow after the show!

I was able to force some net pots under the root mass in a couple spots which helped, ladies are getting close to finish, once they are done I’m changing my room. Moving lights, separating the room to have veg and bloom area, and yes all buckets next round. 6 veg 6 bloom is the goal, have 8 buckets and 4 more on the way

3 Likes

Outmotherfuckingstanding, brother :+1:t4: :v:t4:

Well good luck, not that you need it. Looking forward to seeing what is in store!

Few pics getting close !!

7 Likes

Plants down dried and jarred, this round not as good as I expected, the trough system really gave me issues this time around, really hurt yield and density, dine with that system for now put away. Just received my last set if bubble buckets and hydroton, room has been torn down and modifications are being made, few pics of my destroyed room and where the lights will be hanging for the remodel,1 room split into 3 rooms. 4x8 veg and 4x8 bloom and separate area for seedlings and clones table/ bench added, was kitchen table I cut in half and had mounted to wall in my kitchen to save space, one side taken down for cabinets so I repurposed it for my room.

ventilation is getting changed, separate light cooling and room air exchange , filtered cool dry air in and exhausted through upper vents. room is getting emptied and construction to begin

5 Likes

I’m sure your excited to have this done! I am to thou that’s going open up and completely transform that room in the best way! Bought a couple of thous buckets for my brother in law for Christmas but excited to see them put to use here! He’s not as open to talking or showing his room off as myself!

1 Like

I ran 2 buckets with the trough system. They were germinated 2 and a half weeks after troughs and caught up and started to pass them up. Can’t wait. I also have panda film for the floor. Should be an interesting run

1 Like

5 Likes

4 Likes

6 Likes

8 Likes

Fresh start 3 empties last minute waiting on beans to pop all 3 perma dream. Gonna try for some seeds this run on her. .

6 Likes