hydro run number two

Wow, looking great!!

3 Likes

Outmotherfuckingstanding, my brother :+1:t4: :v:t4:

2 Likes

@Blowingupjake. Hey brother. This my journal, you are more than welcome to check it out.

1 Like

This is a cool spot you got over here.
I like the multiple styles… a man after my own heart.

Tuning in to watch the show!

1 Like

Since bud flip I’ve been having some issues with the plants yellowing dropping leaves , leaves curling, I’ve been working a lot since all this snow came in. So as I can I’ve been changing things up with nutrients and temperature, checking ph and ec. Did a complete reservoir change and started over setting ph and ec, no real change. Plants have seemed to have stalled a bit. Then I got to thinking being a landscaper what is the main cause for yellow plants and grass on our properties… overwatering from the irrigation and clay soil, took a peek in the trough and the trough is 3/4 full of water and the drain tube is all the way down, major roots in the trough have blocked off water flow and my ladies are drowning, gotta figure out a way to solve this pics posted soon after lights on

3 Likes

Don’t how I missed this thread, but I’m following now! :grinning: :+1:

1 Like

I’ve been a little scatter brained with all the snow we got in my area and working some crazy hours , been trying to tag people . Grow has been a little lacking this run not near as good as the last. But the ladies got root crazy and are plugging up the troughs so the are struggling because of the excess water , working on a way to get it to drain till this run is over , I’ve got 4 bubble buckets and 4 more on the way. Ditching the trough system for now. Thank for the support brother :+1::+1::v:

3 Likes

Whats your EC or PPMs. I know some strains dont like feeding to heavy. I keep mine at about 1200 ppm. If they look like they can take more I will slowly go up. I had to bring mine back down. They started showing a little burn on the tips.
I feel what your going threw.
Eather way your still growing buds. Thats all that maters at the end of the day.

2 Likes

Ec is at 1.2 around 1100-1200 ppm usually. Sometimes as high as 1400 depending on what strains I’m growing. My trough system is not draining like it should. It’s holding too much water and drowning the end plant Which has a huge stalk almost 3 inch diameter and massive amount of roots , there should be less than 1/4 inch of water in them for where the drains are set. Last night I peeked in the trough and had 4 inches of water that was not circulating . I veg too long to use this system, my bubble buckets are doing phenomenal, I have an older strain of blue cheese that is really healthy and a perma dream that had some issues at first but is now kicking butt

You got a good grasp to as whats going on at least. It sucks when you have issues and you dont know know why. Lol. I know you was saying before you were having issues with that system.

I grow them too big. Lol

1 Like

New pics

9 Likes

I ran out of likes a long time ago. 12 more hours to go.
You most certainly do grow them big. How far along? 40 days i would guess give or take.
Your BlueLab dose it do ph and ec or ppm? I was about to break mine. It dont want to calibrate the way its suposed to.

1 Like

First 2 pics are blue cheese and then perma dream. Both in bubble buckets and doing better than troughs, last 2 pics are what you get with an unstable strain those 2 are alchemy , one grew as the stalk with a huge plume of tops. That plant had small buds instead of preflowers, the bush type alchemy was huge thick and green tons of bud sites lots of nodes and one day decided to start dropping leaves and going down hill. Next run will be new genetics from the great people of OG

Yep about 40 days into bud. 4 and a half weeks of veg, I have the blue lab growers tool box came with 2 pens. PH and an EC pen ,plus calibration solutions and cleaners for the tips , just did calibration on my ph pen

1 Like

I don’t know if I’d mind that problem to much, it’s pain in ass switching things up but big is big lol

1 Like

Romulan grapefruit is stacking nice and getting frosty, my dosi looks like may be a purple again.

1 Like

I love them big. Just need more room between plants so they can bush and not mold or mildew.8 bubble buckets next round 4 per light with proper spacing.lol​:+1::+1::v:

I’m ready to splurge on the combo meter. Im really sick of calibrating.
They look really good if you let them go to 65/70 days they will be stacked pretty well.

1 Like

First run of dosi and was my favorite, love this pic just wish it didn’t have the little burn.hoping this one is same way. Lol

5 Likes