I had no Idea Mushroom's could do this ! like having sex with the gods

Been awhile since I’ve done but wow 12g sounds like a ton. Back in the day 3 gs of lab grown lab would be too much.

Need to learn more about the different strains.

My buddy & I did it bigtime and different potent strains too, .05 grams will get a 300 pound person off/trip for 5+ hours bromigos…

2 Likes

Ummmm. No, no it won’t

2 Likes

These strains did bromigo, no bullshit…

Out of curiosity, anyone ever hear of a variety called Mini Mites? They were maybe an inch long and the golden caps were the size of nickles. Wasn’t impressed when I got them, but holy hell did they hit harder than any I had before or since.

1 Like

All good things must come to an end… it seems I have developed and intolerance to mushrooms and instead of getting high I get violently sick. I had the wicked trip I wrote about, then the next time I tried with 14 grams I was unable to get high and just entered a state of rejection where it felt like I had been poisoned. I then did a test with a 7 gram tea with a new source of shrooms and I got a mild high and nearly no rejection. I then decided to try a mix of 2 different kinds, White Mammoth and African Tasai , had a good trip with mild rejection… I tried again with 14 grams of some white genetic and had no high and mild rejection… then last night I decided to try Blue meanies mixed with Texas Penis Envy… roughly 20 grams in a tea, mildly blended then strained… simmered with ginger… Huge mistake…nearly had to call 911…had such a massive rejection it was unreal… my skin was on fire and felt like it was melting, i was sweating violently massive vision disruption. I felt poisoned to be honest… violently retching… absolutely savage…Many years ago I had noticed mild reaction to shrooms so I stopped taking them, and it was only recently I tried again… but I found I have a massive tolerance and need a huge dose to get any kind of high from them…but after last night I will likely never try them again, it was really bad and by all intents and purposes an overdose…

1 Like