I need a fast finisher, anybody got some suggestions and time lines?

It was used by many for profit growers in Canada. It has a bad name due to the asian gangs.

2 Likes

Iā€™m not sure if that pollination/kiss story was in reference to Berkeley Blues specifically; I think it was just part of the story of how she got into breeding in the first place. Like, she pollinated her first plant and kissed her lover (haha!) for the first time at the same time. I dunno. I donā€™t even know how I remember this story, but I do, clear as day. Thatā€™s actually the only part of the article I remember. Well, that and the ridiculous claims of a Sativa that finishes in 35 days. If I remember correctly, I donā€™t even think she said it was a hybrid. Pretty sure she claimed it was 100% Sativa.

I donā€™t know if that Sativa was the Berkeley Blues, though. Skunk mag featured a few of her strains in the ā€œMILFsā€ section. You know that part thatā€™s basically a truncated grow/smoke report of several different strains? There were a couple that all had ridiculously fast finishing times for strains that were all supposedly ā€œSativas,ā€ but Iā€™m not sure if Berkeley was one of them.

3 Likes

Anyone have a good afghani auto fem they would reccomend? I want to drop a few small plants around the area for some early smoke.

Heard Trinity was a fast one with good yieldsā€¦clone only strainā€¦

Trinity, a clone only strain that finishes 45 days and big yield.

Grow information

Only clones or cuttings are available. They grow best indoors, creating a tall, high-yielding plant with a 45-day flowering period. Because of the shorter length of growing time with the advantage of heavy harvests, this cultivar is a grower favorite when available.

1 Like