Herijuana and red heri fruit bud pheno

I believe I’m gonna get this run done and out of the way, specially with 45 day fin time. Really?
Rhfb at 65 day fin.

The herijuana came directly from Chris which I’m sure is an ibl of some fgen, the red heri fruit bud is a F17ibl from DaBean been holding onto these for a bit.
These will be going into a small tent under a 4 bulb x 24" vho.
Love this setup keeps them short and bushy without trying.

As usual bland pro mix will be the start medium, graduating upto Promix organic blend with a spoonful of bone meal, ewc, a good 20-20-20 well rounded organic fertilizer, a bit of Epsom salts.
Followed up by pure blend pro for dirt grow, bloom and calmag tea when needed.
Be started in keg cups, upto gal, finned in 2gal.

Be a cracking before too long.
Its an amazing medical beauty.

23 Likes

In guessing he worked it to get it down to 45? Or is that pretty close to normal for herijuana?

3 Likes

Don’t know which fgen they’re going off of.
I believe its normal? Info from seedfinder.
@Pedro_Bann? Would probably know.
I’m thinking 65 is the norm

2 Likes

Pulling up a chair as I have been wanting to do the almost same run and haven’t been able to

3 Likes

I’ve got some of those beans also haven’t got to them yet , I’ll tag along see what you find .

3 Likes

You got some of medusers?

2 Likes

Lol repro from indican the clown .

1 Like

yup,i´ve got some in fridge too

2 Likes

pulls up chair.

I just finished a couple heri as well. The fruit bud sounds super interesting too! I Found a nasty heri male that smelled like petrol, fuel, spice, Kush, earth, and I don’t even know what else - it was complex!

I believe he said he worked that Heri 16generations.

Most of my Heri seemed 6-8weeks.

5 Likes

Parents are Petrolia headstash i can see where the petro comes in

4 Likes

ill be following along. ive got a pack of his heri i picked up a few years ago. i grabbed that and seraph. excited to see how heri does under your care.

3 Likes

He just made a post about seraph too lol. These are both very interesting strains, pure effect, not bred hype or bag appeal

3 Likes

I forgot about the Seraph Chris was really pumping that one , I can’t remember how it is is bred

Grew feminized heri from Sannie outdoors this year and have some of his regulars finishing up a seed run inside. I realize this is a slightly different source, but…

The longer flowering pheno I had outside had complex (@DannyTerpintine) smells of everything from tuna, fruit, earth, coffee… and is at least for me, very very strong. I’m actually nervous of smoking it. The other quicker pheno I have inside may be two weeks ahead of this one side-by-side. So some variation, but it is very true to its name and description.
@OleReynard, I’m pretty sure you’re going to find some interesting plants in this grow. No hype for sure, they surpass most of the 60 strains I have grown in the last few years.
The buds were almost syrupy when trimming.
Will be following…

4 Likes

Definitely pulling up a recliner for this grow. Man 45 days that’s impressive

1 Like

I don’t think I would ever let go of a true 6 week pheno :smiley: just to have in emergencies

5 Likes

It’d be tough if hits all the right spots and places

2 Likes

I’ve thought that about one of bogs strains says 45 days would be worth going through a pack or three to find one if you knew one was really there to be found just to have a low meds or low funds situation a couple weeks can be a real lifesaver

3 Likes

I’ve never had a bog strain finish in that time along with some friends of mine.
Used to roll out alot of his gear

3 Likes

Just like the 45 day sativa (Shit)

1 Like