I need a little help here

I will say they’ve been a little pale before it’s just reminding me of my last grow which wasn’t organic but I accidentally starved the plants the first 3 weeks in flower…idk if I said it earlier but this is my first organic grow

Those above were my first photoperiod run this is only my 2nd time running photos

2 Likes

They never really bounced back…smoked decent but not great

Here’s what the problem plant looked like last night

And here’s a pic I found online about overwatering

Looks like I may be just catching it early maybe?

Dude, your plant is simply growing really fast, the light green is simply the new growth expansion, it needs light to turn a darker green.

Have a look when you turn the light on, most growth happens in the dark.
Then when you go to turn the lights off it should have turned darker green after 18 hours or however long you have your light cycle.

It’s totally normal and a really good thing that your plant is growing at this rate.

Don’t compare your plants to plants on the internet, every plant is unique and has a different environment, different genetics, you will always get something new, life keeps evolving forever.

Edit: I see some very mild clawing at the tips of the leaves, that’s when they are at maximum uptake, they are now officially hauling ass. Congratulations, you are a great plant steward. :+1:

9 Likes

Thanks for the reassurance i wouldn’t say this around the other girls but she’s my favorite… had me worried for a bit

1 Like

I’d also like to add, that I personally, would flip to 12/12 light cycles from here on out, generally a good idea when the plants are about the same height as the height of the pot.

As above, so below.

3 Likes

I planned on doing that on the 4th but I ended up getting a male out of the 2 regular seeds I ran and decided I would add another seed about 4/5 weeks into veg lol

I have another tent to put that one in but I’m trying to save on electricity and just give it a few more weeks then flip them all

Don’t mind the one on the right I abused her a little bit but she always bounces back

3 Likes

Ah, yes, they can go a little longer. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 gallon bags?

3 Likes

Yep I read somewhere that the best choice for an organic grow indoors would be between 5-7 gallons

I’m in 3 gallons, but I add little bits of kitchenscraps and other mulch, almost every day and under perpetual 12/12, with cannabis and companion plants, in all stages of life in the same pot.

Mini wilderness.
Fun to see it continuously evolve.
It’s such a great representation of the cycle of life.
In the corner of my bedroom, no space to fit a tent, I move it into the closet for dark cycle. :joy:

I can harvest a small plant about every month, give or take a couple of weeks.

5 Likes

It’s like they’re a real part of the family lmfao

2 Likes

Hahaha, I’ve been there!!! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :+1:
I like your spirit!

3 Likes

Yea in the back of my mind I kept telling myself “imagine how much money you’d save if you grow this shit right” had no time to wait has to start right then I don’t regret it at all lmao who needs a dining room I watch tv when I eat anyway

3 Likes

2nd shot suggests a serious lock out of micros. Usually goes hand and hand with a N deficiency. If I had to guess you’ve been hitting them with a high P, low N food? I posted some old links in the Seed popping thread for grins. Here’s one that may help you.

Regarding complete foods, Dyna-Gro is about as complete as they get. I use their Foliage Pro on all kinds of stuff including a foliar spray for my vineyard.
https://www.rollitup.org/t/uncle-bens-gardening-tweeks-and-pointers.267989/

2 Likes

Should I hit em with some recharge?

1 Like

Pick the pot up. If it’s heavy it needs to dry. If it’s light it’s ready for water. Pretty simple.

5 Likes

Oh yeah if you’ve got recharge hit em with it every so often just to do it. Recharge is some good chit man. They aren’t playing fair price wise anymore so I haven’t bought it in a while. But every plant I’ve given it to loved recharge. Do you feed the microbes w little bit of molasses once in a while?

1 Like

Na I was giving them recharge and some foop sweetener but it’s been about a week and a half maybe since they had any

Over watering can definitely cause lockout, along with pH issues it’s probably the most common cause of lockout. In soil over watering will cause your rhizosphere to become anaerobic and inturn won’t allow the roots to feed as they would like, no matter how much food you give them. Try to get in the habit of lifting your pots to gage the moisture levels of your soil. You can also temporarily lower the humidity to help speed up the water absorption.

I’ve said this before but believe it or not a correct watering procedure is one of the most tech steps in your grow. Good luck mate

Edit: just realised @rooted already suggested this

3 Likes