I need some help please!

Sorry guys, had work today and then a ball game… anyway back to the garden! So I had them under a 600 hps and a 400 cmh. I’ve now moved them to my flower tent which is a 1000 led. Also I had them in happy frog soil with hardly any nutes in 5 gal pots for about three months. I think they used up what they had. After giving them a foliar feed with potassium and up potting to seven gallons with better soil (I’ve been told) I think after a couple days they are looking better already. I also took your guys advice and turned down the light the about 60/70%.

1 Like

I need to order something that tell me the temp and humidity off of Amazon. I do t currently monitor. Any suggestions on something cheap but decent…?

Does that fan blowing across the canopy oscillate?

It did. But it decided it did t want to anymore.

1 Like

Thanks for that tip I’ll flush mine out after each grow in future☺

1 Like

Ok I would get it oscillating again and a temp humidity monitor is about $14 on amazon and you NEED one mate☺

2 Likes

You’ll see what I’m talking about when you do it …very long time till that water turns clear haha

2 Likes

Ordered one today, along with a ph meter. No more strips.

3 Likes

Also, the ladies seem to be coming along nicely now. I felt confident enough at this time to flip them into 12/12. Thanks y’all!

3 Likes

Good to hear mate, every grow makes you grow better☺

1 Like

i prefer the strips instead of the cheap ph pens. i cant trust them they go out of range to fast. unless you got a higher end pen like blue labs etc

3 Likes

Ph meter arrived today. Was around 7.4 so we got it down to 6.2. Also I put temp and humidity gauges in the tents. They’re about 78* and about 54% humidity.

3 Likes

Should see some improvement in a week or so .