I need to name an established cultivar

I found this cultivar after years of seed trials. And it had been a couple years since I stumbled onto something special. And this bagseed was from a friend and supposedly it was a Girl Scout Cookie and father from the wind. And it appeared at the beginning of Covid as I was stricken badly. I was so sick I barely made it to my mini grow shed. And somehow almost everything died but the clone of the Red and now black buds with a hint of red. So with no more seeds available I reached into my arsenal for a father of closest traits and strongest genetics. And my Super Diesel a monster from Thai(cross) x Gorilla Girl that I had grown enough to know.
And so the Inline breeding from the perfect red began. The offspring from the union was my SDGSC. And SDGSC became the father to another perfect Red Clone. And the process was redone until the plant seemed to be the same as the Clone and then another step to 5. And on this step I got seeds but made a mistake and harvested too early so they start small but completely rock after a couple of weeks. But the weed is some of the best ever in it’s class of 70/30 Indica dominant. It’s Danky and Stanky and Sticky and taste great. What shall I rename it as previously Red GSC is not a good description. Pictures below.

34 Likes

Very cool and interesting how this came about, glad you made it through covid, I had it 2x, it sucks bad!

Maybe call your strain.

Thailands Silverback Munchies
Thai Goorrilla Snacks

Paying homage to the cookies, Thai, Gorilla & Silver strains .

5 Likes

Super Sriracha
Red Sriracha
Sriracha Cookie

7 Likes

covid cookies
f1s are not established cultivars

4 Likes

I don’t see where he calls them an F1.

1 Like

Just call it N95 like the masks we had to wear lol

3 Likes

…i was thinkin of Colored Covid Cookies :slight_smile:

1 Like

Labyrinthian Lunatic
IMG_1142

7 Likes

Covid Reddy (Ready) :wink:

1 Like

Red Covid Cookies?

2 Likes

It was bred back to the clone 5 times.

1 Like

If it wasn’t so Indica one of these great names would work. Sriracha would make me think powerful Sativa leaning Hybrid.

2 Likes

whats she smell/taste like? that can open up a lot of doors

got it so your on f5?
You made seeds with the clone then crossed back to the same clone 5 times? So you also have seeds from the previous generations?
i would just call it red gorilla F5

1 Like

It’s a deep flavor with a dank. Like a very danky kush.

1 Like

Yep! And I’m growing f1 right now. It’s labelled SDGSC for lack of a name.

1 Like

I’ve grown a lot of plants during that time. As I would grow 10-15 plants and select.

1 Like

Real close, I like the red play to Reddy.

How about Red N95

5 Likes

I was trying to come up with something spicy for the Thai and the super diesel. Pad Thai cookies didn’t sound right :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes