I need to name an established cultivar

I like simpler names like “the red” haha but that’s just me…

1 Like

Daddy Dingus, Berry Booflip, Lolipop gorilla sticks, Bungle Amongle, The Creepy Scarrys, Red Goblin Moon, The Skull, American Cookie Massacre, or perhaps Paint it, Black.

R-3318135-1325531491

3 Likes

Magneto like from Xmen

1 Like

^^^ Red Rocker ^^^

I knew there was something I liked about you…

Or maybe not? Looks like I am mistaken

2 Likes

If you’re a Snoopy fan, there’s the Red Baron.

4 Likes

Little Red Thaiddinghood

4 Likes

Lady in red.

1 Like

Manfred is a good name if you’re going Baron.

Red Phoenix
Phoenix Cookies
Velvet Phoenix
Phoenix Kush
Phoenix Fuel
Phoenix Cake
Phoenix Fire

Your cultivar rise from the ash and is red like a phoenix. I just think the name fits very well.

Hope you find something you love :pray:t2:

Pz :v:t2:

2 Likes

So what percentage of these f5s are red? Have you grown them under differnt lighting?

They were all Red by f3. Under my lighting and a few finishing test outdoors after growing indoors. They liked both

3 Likes

American Cookie Massacare

1 Like

Nice. I have a “red pheno” that has some Original glue in it too. I havent smoked it yet or grown out f1s to move forward.

Sure is a pretty plant

As a Dad, I have not been digging the candy/cookies naming thing – ever. I know I’m a buzzkill, but I think we can do a LOT better (and us weed consumers should actually demand it – that kind of responsibility is something I think is specific to our crowd). Don’t worry – no rants today.

Anyway:

Thai Ruby
Ruby Tuesday

4 Likes

"Maroon Monsoon" for me. Regardless, CONGRATS on your efforts!! Kindly reserve a Half-Pack for me. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

PIC
COOKIES

3 Likes

Red Diesel scouts is all I got.

1 Like

8 Likes