I need to name an established cultivar

Winner! Contest closed, PM me your Address for 10 pack of seeds

1 Like

We have @Mad_Barry who wins a 10 pack of Red Rona plus 2 more 10 pack from my list and we also have @Coda and @hooddirt winning a 10 pack of Red Rona
Thanks for the Name

6 Likes

1 Like

It looks similar to the Dosidos x Fortune Cookies, and the Cafe Racer (gdp x gsc) i have going now.

2 Likes

Wow! Thanks @SativaKid.

I didn’t even realise we were playing for a prize :hushed: I was content enough with the fun of it all :slight_smile:

Congrats to @coda & @hooddirt as well :+1:

5 Likes

I’ve packed 10 Red Rona and will include 2 more strains of your choice.

3 Likes

I didnt see Red Velvet up there yet. :woozy_face: Im always late

1 Like

Plandemic , Crimson , Cookies

2 Likes

Sure doesn’t look very Sativa ! I’ll be a tester if you’re lookin for testers . Peace, Chubby

1 Like

i think you have it already
RED DSS [ Red Danky Stanky and Sticky]

1 Like

I’ve bred a lot of stuff in the hybrid range. And I have one untested cross that I would even grow myself. It’s Wedding Cake x SDGSC. And SDGSC is an extremely powerful cross of my own in house genetics. It grows much like Wedding Cake but is stronger. So if you want to grow or comparison grow against one of my other strains then yes I would enjoy someone testing if I receive some feedback.

2 Likes

Mailed it @Mad_Barry

2 Likes

Sent it. BTW I loved the poetry

2 Likes

Sent it @Coda

3 Likes

Cheers SK! :grinning:

Thank you Sir!

:slight_smile:

that’s a bit close to red headed stranger, she’s worth checking out if you get the chance and are into sativas. she is Tom Hill Haze X William’s Wonder and a great morning smoke

2 Likes

@SativaKid how long did you veg that plant in the pics? I just got enough space to be able to not have to throw um in the flower tent on another plants time and I want to try out diff veg times to find what I like… that lady in the pics is a nice size I’d like to try out

I grow in a miniature grow room. My maximum plant is 42 inches including the pot. I cannot grow xxl strains. But I usually put them in flower at 18 inch plant height. But a plant can enter flower at the 6 node.