Flowering in Veg?!

I am growing Blue Cheese Photo Fem from Expert Seeds. I’ve been vegging it for about a month and half, it’s been under 24/7 light the entire time, and suddenly it’s shooting out preflowers like crazy. Never seen this in veg. Any cause for concern?

12 Likes

Looks a bit more than pre flowers I’d say it’s got some auto flower mixed in to flower that extent under 24 hr light .

7 Likes

That was kinda my thoughts too. Now I’m curious about the cross. They came recommended to me.

2 Likes

Looking like autos if they look like that at a little over a month

1 Like

I would keep running em as is. Maybe knock the light back a little. Maybe 18/6. Might not have to do 12/12.

And you say it is from Expert seeds? icon_e_surprised|nullxnull One never knows … frech|nullxnull

1 Like

Yes

from this pack

1 Like

I was meaning that with this unexpected result the name of the company didn’t look very appropriate hum|nullxnull, thanks for sharing … beer3|nullxnull

2 Likes

That’s fully in bloom! What size container is it in? If it’s not an auto, I’ve read where the plant starts to bloom when root bound, as a way to try and finish before it dies.

4 Likes

that My Good Friend is indeed an under statement :slight_smile:

full on flowering it appears to be

make seeds and share them

Dequilo

3 Likes

Its in a 3 gal, but running coco and feeding twice a day. Shouldn’t be root bound. But definitely something I will take into consideration.

Lol plan was to make a cross, but haven’t even found my male yet and this Bish wants to flower already. I took clones a week ago, hoping they root.

good point :slight_smile: but I to go with you got an Auto to OP

2 Likes

I’m starting to think rootbound myself. Ive grown two other plants from this same seed pack and haven’t had any issues but didn’t veg longer than a month. So too many roots in too small of a container sounds.like the most reasonable explanation. It did get out of control in veg.

1 Like