I want a smoking accessory that may not exist

Just a glass (or other safe material) coin/disk, for lack of a better term. Just a small disk I can place on top of my bowl to help choke it out after I take a hit of my bong. Anyone know if such a thing exists? or a term for such an item? I keep finding plexiglass and other materials, and definitely want to make sure I find something safe.

6 Likes

How about a nickel? And a small bracket :+1:

1 Like

You can use a carb cap for a dab rig. It’s glass so as I am a pothead who breaks many a piece be careful. You should be able to find plenty of those on the interwebs for cheap.

Plexiglass is plastic so I’d steer clear.

8 Likes

“Carb cap” is the keyword you’re looking for. They sell them on glass websites

4 Likes

I honestly don’t know if nickel would worse or as bad as the toker poker I rest on top of it now.
Mmmm, mmmm, plastic! :nauseated_face:

Ok, carb cap shopping I go. Thanks all :slight_smile: :seedling: :green_heart:

3 Likes

When I smoked bong I usually used chillum stones, like this one:

https://www.zativo.de/chillums/steine

Is that what you looking for?

1 Like

no, but those are cool. i did not realize that was a thing. stone should work fine as a material, but I just want something to cut off the bowl from air, so that it extinguishes faster, and potentially saves some of the weed that would normally burn off.

2 Likes

I use a wine cork. Replace when dirty. Never gets warm. “Free” with a wife.

7 Likes

Find an old watch an use the crystal from the face

1 Like

@mndlss tell us more about the Chilum stones : )
Can you pull a flame thru them to egnite bowl and then pull with lungs to fill bong but when you stop pulling
The contents of the bowl suffocates due to not enough air available ?

1 Like

A Zippo works well for that.

1 Like

Hey ifish :smiley: it’s a replacement for sieves for the bowels. these are shitty to clean but to me it was a better smoking experience. Now I only smoke joints or a sebsi from time to time and don’t need them anymore.

2 Likes

I use my thumb.

:woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

Seems I misunderstood the initial post but the things I suggested are good anyway :laughing:

2 Likes

Look up watch glass via amazon, there are borosilicate convex ones for chemistry that would sit in place, as well. And various sizes.

7 Likes

awesome. thanks :slight_smile:

How about a candle extinguisher/snuffer.

Fancy as Fook.
c8776a0e57c03f8227d33cd83fc0cdb2

13 Likes

When ever the my tinker fool side emerges, and it’s a lot, unfortunately, I always look at here first. https://www.sciplus.com/

1 Like

Have you considered packing smaller bowls?

3 Likes

I suggest a plug in desktop vape!

1 Like