I went to the Bank Of Stank and made a withdrawl (Part 1)

Yep, I noticed that as well when I sent something to Canada from California.

5 Likes

Looks pretty damn good to me. I wish I knew how to operate the camera I have it a Canon rebel t5 I believe I started messing with the lens an setting that was it couldn’t get it to take a quality photo since.

4 Likes

Yeah it seems totally random. I’ve had letters come from, and arrive at, Canada in under 14 days. And other times it takes 4-8 weeks, with seemingly no rhyme or reason as to the cause.

3 Likes

What do you think of CM GB???

1 Like

Strawberry Cough

Lost Cake

Cough

Looking eye level into tent, girls are getting rather large, lol

Only 1 Tent running, nothing to do, Octopot’s got this. Sitting back enjoying the show

16 Likes

Morn Cole Holy @ColeLennon @HolyAngel

3 Likes

Good morning! All the girls looking happy today :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Yeah everyone is happy. Going to be a nice run. Dream/Cough nice plants, Scharmpit did me a solid on these it apears

4 Likes

Love the way the cough is stacking. Gorgeous brother

Grundle

Agree, Blue Dream is also but she is in back hard to get a shot…let me go try

3 Likes

Good morning. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

blue Dream

Lost Cap…gonna be special i think

16 Likes

Whatys up @ReikoX

2 Likes

I still haven’t made it to the CM it was a wedding cake night. It a great all around strain perfect day or night smoke. The GP was the first it a great morning smoke taste smell made me think of corn flakes and grape type smell. CM will be after work today.

3 Likes

Mom tent CLEAN, all happy, have every cut i am keeoing safe and clean :sunglasses:

16 Likes

Just catching up on OG during my morning meeting. :+1: still a few days behind.

3 Likes

What i have waited months to see!!! Wedding Cake nice n clean :sunglasses:

Like my news lens, it will do it all from up close leaf shots to 18mm wide angle, out to 100 yards or so with tight close ups. Was a good buy for me

13 Likes

Only cut im unsure of is Cereal Milk. Sometimes im not the best judge of my own bud, lol. Waiting to hear from otherts who have tried her, see if im gonna keep her or not.

3 Likes

Hey @ifish

Look at my recent pics of big tent. I see a lightening of leaf color around the edges of some leaves.
There are no pests, looked again for an hour today, they are clean. So is Mom tent.

When i have seen this before , it was bugs. Other than this plants are super happy and building great bud already

Seen here

10 Likes

The lightning of edges/ serations can only be two things
Mag def or k def
Your feeding plenty of k and a k def is usually just burnt serations
Not neon light green to then yellow then burnt over time

So because they light green edges , plus your good k in feeding , plus if you squint your eyes you can see a slight blue purple hue down middle of fingers ( what’s green ) , I’m going to go with mag def

Abit of added Epsom in every feed from start to finish : ) should prevent it happening again

Lovin the grow : )

11 Likes