I went to the Bank Of Stank and made a withdrawl (Part 1)

There definitely something else in it I can’t figure out yet. It has nice power for sure . Once I finish mine up and MLG does there id say there will be plenty of lost cake clones around if you decide you need her back if don’t keep her. Leaving work now I’ll give her another go once I make it home

2 Likes

I have Mom

Been working on that joint since I rolled it . When it takes ME a few hours and 10 lightings to get here

I know I did my job , lol . Sitting with dogs out by pool I smoked like 8 big j hard hits in a row off it and 19 minutes later I looked up , it’s now

Lol

Lost in Space for a few ……

She gets to stay

Didn’t take cut of the 2 others in big tent now , and they look a bit different , but I got a few hundred seeds I think so I’m cool with that .

She hits me like WC , like I said I’ve smoked cigs for 50 years , hard hitting expansive dank shit makes me hack and cough and it’s hard even smoking it . I had a hard time finishing that joint , actually there is still 1/4 left , lol

Different high on her for sure , but I’d say power is where I like it :sunglasses:

11 Likes

Hey bud, touchdown, many thanks. One question, what are B.I and L.C?

3 Likes

I love orange terps, this lost cake sounds solid :yum:

1 Like

@Jetdro that was a solid smoke report. I almost felt like I was there with ya

3 Likes

BI is Blue Iguana from Mosca

LC is My Lost Cake , wedding cake x ogah

Have 2 in this run , the huge one up front under the lil 300

6 Likes

Good morning jet

Great smoke report

2 Likes

Sorry I got busy last night and went to dinner. Lost cake should definitely be kept by someone it taste great with a great buzz. Should be interesting to see the difference the other LC have to offer.

3 Likes

Thanks brother.

1 Like

I have had them forever figured you might try ‘em .

I really like the LC would reco running a few

Glad they finally made it :sunglasses::+1::+1::sunglasses:

4 Likes

Glad you agree, she will stay . If the two others are different or better I will run more seeds or her

2 Likes

Hey @Papalag

Thanks

Beautiful morning here

Getting my bike ready for Critical Mass tonight

Gonna roll a 25 gram cannagar and get everyone high tonight , lol

6 Likes

Sloppiest mail job I ever did but guess it worked .

I met Mosca years ago at a function in LA . We got high , hung out , he gave me those seeds and some C99 seeds . Ran the 99 , was most excellent , never ran the BI so can’t tell you anything other than they came from his hands .

2 Likes

Just did something I always wanted to . On way to get dog food I stopped in my local PD office . Parked in middle of their lot between squad cars , and smoked a whole bowl of bud and rosin . Without fear either .

Their war on weed is over FOR ME , they can suck my you know what lol

Aaaah…… freedom after 50 years of hiding and worry . Feels good

Realize not legal here , but to be honest I don’t give a rats ass anymore . I dare them to take in a 70 year old grey hair white tax payer for smoking bud , not gonna happen .

13 Likes

Nice! Fuck The Police anyway!

3 Likes

Life is good

12 Likes

Seeds are germinating @jetdro @ShiskaberrySavior. Another big thank you.

8 Likes

I wouldn’t tempt them. About the only thing you have going for you is your white. If you were a minority another story. Still I wouldn’t tempt any police. :sunglasses:

“You know what mom always said, don’t get a tattoo where the judge can see it”

6 Likes

I want to be one of your dogs :rofl:

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl:

1 Like