I went to the Bank Of Stank and made a withdrawl (Part 1)

Yeah no joke, as someone who looks non-white, I’d be in jail already :joy:

6 Likes

I’m caucasian but in a tank top my ink makes me a minority. :100:

7 Likes

I kinda live by the “Dont Poke the Bear” logic

4 Likes

I’m white as rice , perfect grey hair , get away with everything now .

That delta 8 shit is legal here , can consume it in public , they cannot prove the difference
Fuck em after 50 years of their bullshit and lies FUCK THEM where the sun don’t shine .

Can tell I’m not a cop fanboy , never have been never will . I have never needed them in my life and see it continuing as such . Have as much use for them as anal warts , actually less
I pay their salaries , have for 55 years as a tax payer . They are suppose to protect and serve me , and now , they shall :sunglasses::sunglasses:

Sitting here preparing for the Critical Mass bike ride tonight , my friend calls me .

Hey we’re not gonna go . I’m like WHAT , spent the day working on my bike , rolling giant cannagars , charging speakers , changing to street tires , just fed dogs early .

Bout that time all my power goes off

Yeah , we have huge nasty 70 mph storms rolling in , going to be ugly by 8 pm .

Bike ride starts at 730

:see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil:

As hard as I tried I could not convince either of them to go .

Got this huge cannagar and 3 fat rosin soaked joints , and a half. Gallon of margarita mix in my hydration pack .

Guess I’m taking pack to the creek and getting shredded , watch the storm roll in . Be right at sundown be cool . Take the bike , jet back at 25 mph if it gets nasty .

I hate it when a plan falls apart

:eggplant:

12 Likes

I told a LT that once when he pulled me over. I told him. I pay taxes so you can be a public servant, so serve me and right me a ticket. He called back up and I went to jail for interfering with a peace officer. Not my finest moment and not before they beat the shit out of me. I wouldn’t get out my truck. The busted my drivers window and threw me out on my face. Never tempted them again. Cost me 1500.00 bail 1000.00 attorney to make it go away by giving up my 1500.00 bail money and 130.00 to replace my window. Let’s not forget the ass woopin.

7 Likes

8 Likes

Sorry that happened cole

2 Likes

Life lessons. Decade ago. The muthafucka never wrote me a ticket. :rofl:

4 Likes

I have not had much interaction with the law

2 Likes

Keep it that way.

2 Likes

13 Likes

Prob figgered a piece of your ass was enough payment. That ass kicking without being able to defend yourself had to be scary.

3 Likes

Yeah, I asked for it. They didn’t believe me that I couldn’t stand up handcuffed behind my back. So they dragged me 30 feet to the roller. :rofl: Moral of the story is don’t piss off the wrong cop.

3 Likes

Naw
Your tough as nails , I know you are

1 Like

Spent the night in a cell after being arrested working at a strip joint as a bouncer/clerk. Charged with permitting prostitution. Lol
Charges were dropped but still sucked. Half the cops that raided the place were regulars. Kinda funny they were all apologizing to me and the manager.

Grundle

3 Likes

They pretty much are all two faced devils. Off duty do what everyone does , on duty their dick swells and they fuck with the public .

I’m capable of protecting myself and my property , I have no use for them as I have said before . Wouldnt trust one either , nor ever want to befriend one . They are all the same in my book.

6 Likes

Rad Jet, critical mass can be a fun time! Too bad for the raging wind.

3 Likes

So did the storm start now?

2 Likes

day 28

BD

SC

Lost Cake

Lost Cap

13 Likes

Looking good as usual that lost cap the last pic you’ve posted above appears to be monster buds on her.

2 Likes