I went to the Bank Of Stank and made a withdrawl (Part 1)

Pretty sure it’s the real deal . Scharm says it’s very good , I shall go with that :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Morning @Papalag

How’s your dry doing ?

Mine is going well

6 Likes

Morning @ShiskaberrySavior

1 Like

Morning bud looks like your dry room is working well . Sure wishing it would warm up here so I can cut and hang plants -35 outside is on the cold side for the tin box especially when I heat it with my lights . No heater in there just well insulated but if the lights aren’t on it gets dam cold in there.

3 Likes

Minus 35??? @ShiskaberrySavior

Doin good my friend

Mac clones 10 days today I’ll check if there’s anything happening lol

:joy:

I think I need a new thread
It’s a new year what do you think

5 Likes

Yes start a new one like I did . They get too long

1 Like

Yes major cold front moved in beginning of the week been those temps all friggin week .

1 Like

You already have 5 rooted for this run

Correct ?

1 Like

Oh fuck that , I would not like that , 35 and I’m freezing plus 35 not minus

Grow room at what temp??

3 Likes

Gets down to 56 after 12 hrs of the lights out then reach’s 79 when there on big swing but they sure get some great colours

4 Likes

No they still haven’t rooted yet
Damn slow start on my part

Had to wait till room was finished flowing

2 Likes

28 here this morning on the walk with the dog
It was so cold she needed her coat
She looks stylish in her winter coat

7 Likes

Omg

Lol

German Shepherds REFUSE to wear those things

Thank God :sunglasses:

4 Likes

She’s a Chihuahua mix and they hate the cold and she actually wait to get her coat put on her in this weather

2 Likes

4 Likes

Will be 86 F here today

2 Likes

I’d consider moving some where that there’s no winter . I hate the cold been living in it my whole life 6 months outta the year igloo living sucks.

3 Likes

Oh dude I cant figure out how people live in this weather and not go insane. A few months of winter is one thing but thats crazy.

2 Likes

I spent 14 winters in Minnesota and one in Quebec. I don’t mind some crazy cold winter weather, but seeing snow from October to April wore me down. I moved south and haven’t looked back!

7 Likes