I went to the Bank Of Stank and made a withdrawl (Part 1)

5 day hanging Mac1 is already superb tasting !!! SWEET!!!

23 Likes

Damn! That’s looking incredible!

I miss critical mass! I haven’t lived in the city for about 12 years, but it was fun as hell riding in a huge mob down the roads. I was in KCMO then. Your tales of the last one are epic. Glad you didn’t get injured worse my friend.

How are those new babes doing today? I’m very anxious to see the dream and strawberry grow. :seedling:🫶

3 Likes

I only racked my nuts, stupid boy got it way worse. I had my 3 inch wide tires on there, did NOT hurt him when i ran over him, was better than punching him which i would have done had he not been a lil punk.

Mass is a blast, as you know. We have huge crowds here and it is always a good time. Was my first in about 3-4 years i think. I shall not miss another :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Thanks man, yeah Mac is nice , super frosty, super terpy, super potent, to me, it has it all, or all that i look for anyway.

The Cough and Dream were just transplanted into the Octopot’s. Takes some time before we see anything happen above the soil. While their roots are going down through 6 gallons of soil mix, nothing happens upstairs except usually unhappy plants for a spell.

Could show you pics, but will not look any different than the ones i took whenever it was i placed them in there .

For me, generally 5-10 days after planting we will see somethinbg begin to happen. IF i got it RIGHT, i’ll see the stem thicken and secondary growth BEFORE seeing much vertical jump. The height jump will conme about 20 days or so after the transplant

5 day hanging Wedding Cake. Havent tried yet, havent finished the Mac1 lil bud, it’s kicking my ass! Mac1 IS NOT the best choice for wake n bake , It is however covered, and smells like Wedding Cake should already! :sunglasses:

10 Likes

One I made last night , might have had a bit much bubble in it ….
Naw , it was perfect , lol

12 Likes

11 Likes

Mac 1 going into a CANNAGAR

14 Likes

.7 grams Blissful Wizard up front , Mac1 in the middle , Wedding Cake at the back . Ring of hash between each strain

2.1 gram cannagar with 1/2 gram bubble

19 Likes

it really looks tasty! enjoy :innocent:

2 Likes

That is crazy how you could Build the Gar for the day ahead…
talk about dialing-it in Jet. Great idea
rehab’s for quitters bro

5 Likes

Lol

No quitters here

5 Likes

Now I need to make these

Going in search for a mold

3 Likes

Buy the ones I did , everyone loves them and I agree . They work perfectly , you love it

Get extra tips you will want more than one

3 Likes

What are those molds worth .

2 Likes

You use the orange zags with it?

2 Likes

Like 49 dollars each

4 Likes

Only paper I ever use

3 Likes

I don’t think we got orange ones here I’ve used zig zag whites for years .

3 Likes

Update:

Day 5 in the octo’s, no issues as of yet

Tents 2 and 3, Day 16 of flower

Everyone doing fine, no issues, running out of head room but that was my fault .
When Tent 1 comes down 3 mos from now, im done growing for the summer. Just too hot and humid here to fight it. Gonna re do all my mom’s, no sense in 5 foot mom’s i wont need for four months or so.

I bought new Clone Gel and a Spray from Foop i think it is. Going to use both on my next set of cuts, for new Mom’s, see if it is any better than what i use.

16 Likes

Looking great brother. You’re going to love the stuff from Foop. Great shit!

2 Likes

i got their cloning gel and the spray in concentrate form so i can mix my own, much cheaper that way too.

What have you used by them ?

3 Likes