I went to the Bank Of Stank and made a withdrawl (Part 1)

And to you @santero Super glad to hear your wife is doing better. Truly that’s great news to read this morning!

3 Likes

Good morning @Jetdro. How’s it going today?

3 Likes

those are called Ice Cream Cake now :fire:
when I got them just Wedding Cake x Gelato

4 Likes

still got those Dosido f3s
if you can wait I’ll send them with some other things…
glad to hear your wife is better

5 Likes

@Jetdro check out this product for pest control,think it might be something that will work for you.

1 Like

Ah cool! Saw a video where folks where asked about fav plants, Ice Cream Cake was brought upo by all.

These seeds are true F1’s from them ???

4 Likes

all is well here cept raining again all day :poop:

2 Likes

You can send some of that rain this way if your sick of it by now.

3 Likes

we need it, creeks been low, this will help .

Excited about the next round. Also excited to try Sc and BD, BOTH smell and look 100% !!!

3 Likes

ALL my cuts have rooted, and rooted well. The WC evidentially roots just fine when no pests are present :see_no_evil:

10 Likes

Haha go figure! No stress

2 Likes

The plant your cut comes from was treated 10 times in last month. Cut should be clean, but check her . Will be small, can 100% scope her, make 100% sure, but should be just fine.

Pulled 25 leafs from tent 1, the big tent, not one bug nor egg found, so hopefully this crap is behind me now.

not gonnna hit big ladies again, but wiull continue to hit Mom tent till i run out of Zymes and Asamax.

Everything here looking great. Gonna wait till new clones arrive tomorrow, up pot everyone at once, be on same time table.

Timing is working out perfect on this next run, and im gonna finally have a bug free run , how nice

9 Likes

Stoked for you bro, be nice to not have to stress about those little bastards! Great news! And I’ll quarantine and check, check and check again lol

4 Likes

Good to hear nothing more depressing then thinking the bug problem is solved to find more bugs .
It’s a bitch to get clean short of burning everything and starting fresh again.

Took me 2 runs to get rid of them last time I had mites.

3 Likes

should be clean, but at the size it will be, should be no issues. Dont have any clone senders left, hopinf to use whatever Joe sends me with my new clones, to send to you.

I have 4 Frankenstien cuts rooted, i dont need 4, ill send you one of those two if youd like her???

Send ya snips of Mac1, some beans too if youd like.

3 Likes

still have a few left
here’s the pack

8 Likes

WOW…$$$$$$$ right??? Hope i find something nice. Put down 4 seeds, 3 came up and healthy, look normal . COOL they are fem’s, so i got a GOOD shot at finding something nice. I will take cuts from all 3 if they look decent.

Did you @SamwellBB run any of these yet ???

6 Likes

Sure brother, would love some. Gonna be like Christmas lol. Super stoked as that WC as you know is an all time fave. And it doesn’t get better than that cut imo. And Mac well that’s just an exceptional strain for breeding or just blazing! Gems for sure! Cannot wait brother!

4 Likes

This is the real deal Jbeezy cut, and she is all that. Id stack her up to just about anything i have ever tried, and still go back to her. Been hittinbg her daily for MONTHS NOW…still lights my fire!

6 Likes

Now those are old!

I scored my SS X KM from an oooold pack I grabbed before they were 500$ a pop! Nice! Had this cut for a long while, just brought her back into rotation in fact. And yours are even older!

6 Likes