I went to the Bank Of Stank and made a withdrawl (Part 1)

Got me drooling over here @Jetdro absolutely stoked!

2 Likes

What up unholy holy @HolyAngel

Tk in the house…tomorrow :sunglasses:

Im betting right now…IT AINT BETTER THAN MY WC…

Want in on the bet??? I WILL be honest!!!

7 Likes

Can’t wait for you to get and grow out the TK. Pretty positive she’s gonna crush that wedding cake cut. Maybe flavor won’t be as tasty but everything else :muscle: we’ll see!

I’ve grown a few crosses of TK and not seen her pass all her goodies nor be improved upon yet.

Careful on those junky seeds beans if that’s what your running next. I’ve seen 5x of his $500 wedding cake packs ALL be massive herms. Least 3 packs are documented right here on OG.

6 Likes

yeah ive seen and read it all.

IF they are hermie…thye going in the trash, not running herm plants in this house, just not , no matter how good they are , fuck that noise .

BET they DO NOT herm …

3 Likes

It’s cookies so I think they will :rofl: but I’m gonna hope, for you, that they’re solid AF :wink: :crossed_fingers: :pray:

6 Likes

I will also be glad to be in on this decision and I can’t wait! Wanted these cuts forever I’m just stoked to finally have access! I’ve hunted so many packs it’s nice to not have to find gems but just grow em! Don’t get me wrong I had lots of stellar cuts but never access to an abundance, maybe one here and there, or ones others have found through hunts.

5 Likes

Fuck the seed hunting…i let others who can pheno hunt 100’s do all that for me.

7 Likes

If they herm…im gonna light Cookies UP!!! Im very PC savy, i can plaster there sites with shit , when they get it off, i can do it again, rinse, ill repeat, lol!!!

4 Likes

We had a talk about herming

13 Likes

Listen here you little shits! “Herm and it’s not gonna be pleasant for you, maybe even fire if you piss me off enough, better stay in line in Jets boot camp!”

5 Likes

Ah
Rain stopped for a minute

9 Likes

download (4)
Listen up maggots there will be no hermies here…lol

7 Likes

Lookin like another glorious day down at Jet’s place :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Somehow I’m thinking that is a Wooden silhouette in the btm left @Jetdro

1 Like

its my favorite pipe

@MissinBissin

12 Likes

There will be no herms here is CORRECT!!! Not one nut sac shall live in my place, not off a “lady” anyways.

I still contend they will not herm, the octopot will make them 100% happy, no reason to get all pissy boy

:sunglasses:

Holys rolling on the floor laughing right now…

6 Likes

ah yeah octo might keep em in line. My jungle setup would have the whole pack herming for sure :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Octo is about as stable as it is going to get. Stable media, stable rez, always perfect water and food levels.
My light kills…as YOU now KNOW :sunglasses:

IF these bitch’s herm here, its 100% their fault

4 Likes

Then there’s these guys growing the plants in a literal desert

10 Likes

@SamwellBB

6 Likes