I went to the Bank Of Stank and made a withdrawl (Part 1)

heh, that should be criminal :see_no_evil:

4 Likes

Poor old scorched BioChar encrusted flower Sacrifice altar

3 Likes

Yiiiiiikes! That copycats site? People are fuct and some dickhead will pay it…. There In Lies The Problem :man_facepalming:t2:

2 Likes

its not copycats site, but that is immediately who i thought of when i saw the listing :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Lol, great minds brotha , great minds :facepunch:t2: @HolyAngel

1 Like

I will take 10packs. Do you take crypto? :rofl:

3 Likes

Cash in mail only!

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: Where abouts you live bro? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Nigeria crypto only my friend :rofl:

4 Likes

You’re welcome …ha ha ha :fire:

5 Likes

Glad YOU know why i posted it !!!

Thanks bro…appreciate it…hope they dont have balls @SamwellBB

3 Likes

No balls, no balls, no balls, no balls :crossed_fingers:t2::crossed_fingers:t2::crossed_fingers:t2::crossed_fingers:t2:

4 Likes
5 Likes

Amazing thing is all 3 came up, all 3 look NORMAL :face_with_monocle: :face_with_monocle:

@ColeLennon

2 Likes

Ah, dirt is done being cleaned and dried…Dixie Cups clean and dry…plant markers made n ready , all new cuts now show roots…all the seedlings have roots out bottom of my thingy, Hormex #8 ordered, 33 lbs of chicken cooked and put up…my “day” is done :sunglasses:
Time to sit by pool and smoke a fattie…

Today it will be “Grape Cake”

9 Likes

Enjoy brother :facepunch:t2:

1 Like

WC cured amazingly

11 Likes

Looks killer! Where’s smell o vision :nose:t2: when u need it, or taste o vision! Pass it over here bro!

2 Likes

To those interested, the Jenn Air wine cellar works brilliantly. Groves keeping bud at exactly 58-59 %, the Jenn Aire steady as a rock at 52 F . Bud is coming out NICE!!!

5 Likes

Coming to you soon :sunglasses: :see_no_evil:

3 Likes

Now that I may be able to afford¿ cannatrol not so much , not now anyway! But you sold me 100% keep wondering what to sell :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes