I went to the Bank Of Stank and made a withdrawl (Part 1)

Once I have the scratch I’m gonna get some dosidos beans from BB as well, that’s always been the one REALLY cookie strain I love ! I’m hoping those turn out epic too!

2 Likes

Looks great!

This is some 4 day dried, bottom of the plant, TK flower I’m smoking on at work today

17 Likes

looks excellent

5 Likes

Another ABSOLUTE GEM! guys got me drooling over here. And it’s not often I’m jealous of others smoke! Very nice @HolyAngel i miss that flavour very very much it’s been many years!

5 Likes

Ive never had TK before

5 Likes

Ooooooooh you are in for a treat, very special OG! I’ve never grown it , but my mentor had it long ago and I was hooked! It’s up there for me (top ten)

4 Likes

I’m SOOOO GLAD I found your thread and started hanging out here with you guys @Jetdro I feel at home here . For real. The majority of you I hadn’t interacted with a whole lot but the last 5-6 months has been great! And I love we can share and share alike, that’s how I was taught and raised, it’s the Canna way! @HolyAngel youre 100% part of that as well. Thanks guys :pray:t2:

3 Likes

I had it once a long time ago but didn’t know what it was. Having it now, I don’t ever want to be without it again. Stuff is like crack to me. Legit fiend for her high after having it :joy_cat: but it’s in my top 5 best flower I’ve ever had for sure sure. Just all the qualities she has… growing her myself made me realize a lot of other plants do not. She’s smokable right off the plant at day 4. Never hay smell. The layers of smells and flavors in her flowers, most other plants I’ve seen and grown seem single-faceted in comparison. Two maybe three smells/flavors. grown right the TK has like 9 separate scents/flavors. The intensity of the high. Straight ride the waves up to as high as you wanna be… The fat fucking flowers :heart_eyes: it’s where cookies gets its shape from. She makes me wanna toss most of my seed collection :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

@HolyAngel

So you like her

:sunglasses:

2 Likes

I hope you like her as much as I do :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I feel the same way @TopShelfTrees1 when I first joined OG I saw so many people that had developed relationships with other growers I was like ok I hope I can find some peoples. I then found Jets first thread from coming back from speaking his mind and saying how he feels. Said to my self. That’s my dude. I appreciate no bullshit people. Say what ya want if someone don’t like it get over it. Big fan. Now all you good folks are in here daily chatting and sharing and it’s great. I look forward to reading this thread. Big thanks to Jet for being a real dude!

Grundle

9 Likes

Glad I’m not the only one @MyLittleGrundle

1 Like

Finally clean Mom tent

:heart:

13 Likes

WC

LC

In person i cannot tell them apart by leaf. LC grows faster and is larger, or i might not tell the difference

8 Likes

These are the exact plants i will be running next

Triangle Kush

Tahoe OG

Skunk Tangerine

All from grower clones come from, very cool to have an idea huh!

@schmarmpit

About the ST

Screenshot 2023-05-08 at 13-45-09 Farmer Joe (@farmerjoe420) Instagram

Thanks for the tip :+1:

13 Likes

I took some small cuts last night of MAC1 for next grow and those will also provide cuts for new mom late June. I know MAC1 is slow as shit in veg and giving them an head start on the different Blue Dream plants so I can run them together. All clean and bouncing back from chemotherapy. Hope they root and start to get big enough as in 8-10 inches and time out right. My Bandaid #7 and Cuban Black should be done in that time frame. Committing to a 14 week 100 days of flower doesn’t sound as long as thought until you get into it. I hope it’s worth the smoke.

6 Likes

I am in love with the Skunk Tangerine! It’s old school; very leafy, not much bag appeal compared to modern stuff. She yields well on her big spear colas. The high is complex, strong, and long lasting. Plus your palate is coated with orange terps. It really is that strong smelling and tasting. My buds lost that orange kick after a couple months in the jars though, but I don’t have as good an environment as you. I bet your fridge would keep them fresh for much longer. I wanted to freeze them but I never had enough to keep around that long!

Grohio is finally getting back to growing after a long break, and he also nabbed Skunk Tangerine and TK from joe. I didn’t even mention it to him, not like I’m trying to get everyone hooked on ST. I got kind of burnt out on all the different OG/Kush/Chem stuff. The TK is probably my favorite OG of the lot, though I never did try the Tahoe. But that ST is just completely different from the rest.

I figured I have to try some of Orgnkid’s other cuts, so I’m running the Banana OG next to see what that’s about. He had a knack for picking good cuts.

12 Likes

Have you tried Ghost ?? AllStar clones has it and its from orgnkid as represented as the original OG Kush.

5 Likes

I never have and I guess I should. I know a few people that have her. Sounds a lot like TK.

2 Likes

I’ve grown out that cut, great smoke for sure, but very touchy and lanky plant. It didn’t grow anything like the TK the one time I got to grow TK, don’t know about the smoke since I had to trash the plants before they finished.
I do really regret losing Ghost, but if I had to choose, I’d try to get bubba Kush back, way easier to grow and yielded much more.

3 Likes