I went to the Bank Of Stank and made a withdrawl (Part 1)

That WC keeps looking at me! Very beautiful results

3 Likes

Beautiful flowers. Got some nice grows ahead. Spoiled like your dogs. :rofl: :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Uh, AllStar actually holds both cuts via orgnkid. Clean and healthy it seems. Ghost is one of my cuts I will keep and wife and I really like it. IMO.
I really can’t say I found it difficult but I can’t say I grew it to its full potential.

2 Likes

Guess I’ll be online a lot more bugging people . Pulled a boner today and parked a scissor lift on my foot .
Just arrived home from the hospital high as a kite on morphine.
Just need to figure out how to do 14 stairs to my veg room and weed .

10 Likes

Damn SS. That will leave a mark. Hope for quick recovery. Until then…. Join the party.

1 Like

Oh damn , that sucks. What kinda damage did you do to your foot?

1 Like

Steel toe shoes??

You figure shit out pretty quick. I bet you figured out how to navigate those stairs to get to your plants already. Keep an eye on those opiates sneaky godless fuckers. “Don’t get to comfortable”

4 Likes

Just squashed it not as bad as it could of been probably wouldn’t of got injured if I’d of been wearing steel toed boots . I’d post a pic but don’t want to have people getting sick looking at it.

Here’s a cleaned up shot.

10 Likes

That’s the problem. That’s your elbow.

6 Likes

Damn bro get well soon

1 Like

LOOOl this pic is so good. those little hoes know who feeds em now!!

ok you sold me. i need this TK. wedding cake the mac1 and apple fritter then i can see if i finally find something that can retire the gg4 i been smoking for the last how many years lol time for something new

1 Like

sorry to hear that brother. just bring a blanket and pillow up with you and you dont even need to leave!

Grohio has said hello . Didn’t know he got same cuts however .

What did he do to get tossed ??

I’ve heard the banana is excellent , looking forward to seeing her run

3 Likes

Damn @ShiskaberrySavior that sucks bro! Safety first, hope that heals up quick for you.

1 Like

I’ve heard the banana og is only okay and the only really good thing about it is the vaguely banana smell :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Nice job man…prolly stoned at work, causing this and grief to your company. You dumb stoner

:see_no_evil:

5 Likes

Tracking says clones here today by 6pm.

Guess i should go take care of putting all the cuts and seedlings in Dixie’s . Was going to wait till they showed uo but think ill just do it now, nothing else to do and pouring rain again today :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

8 Likes

Just got out of a 3 days straight rain here, spring showers and all, definitely softened up the guerilla plots :wink:. Stoked for you to have your new cuts I know the feeling !

3 Likes