I went to the Bank Of Stank and made a withdrawl (Part 1)

Afternoon @ColeLennon :sunglasses:

1 Like

Everything looks great. I’ve used their foliar spray. Its top notch product. I used the 32-ounce bottle at almost a dollar an ounce. It’s an outstanding product. 2 tsp per gallon of bushdoctor Kelp Me Kelp You, works just as good and goes many many many miles farther. It’s the only thing I use now for foliar spray.

Afternoon Jet :sunglasses:
I use it with one of these. Spray right up underneath real easy. Just direct your 360 degree nozzle away from your LEDS.

3 Likes

They really look healthy

2 Likes

Note to self:

Cuts taken off Mothers today, 2/27 monday evening. Using new gel and spray, lets see how well it works.

3 Likes

I bought a quart of concentrate that makes 5 gallons of spray, it was 59 bucks for it , so im not complaining

2 Likes

Foop makes excellent product. One day when I have my indoor set up. I would like to try their complete nutrient line.

2 Likes

There cloning gel. Stuff kicks ass.

2 Likes

Mac

21 Likes

Looks like it’s dumped in sugar

3 Likes

Wow that’s some frost. Excellent job brother!

4 Likes

Wow, that is some serious frost! :astonished:
On another note, I believe @Bobgrows makes those cannagar moulds.
Also, is Foop really organic?

5 Likes

Morning Jet that bud looks awesome, frosty as f’ uck

So I tried one round of the foop when it first came out, 50% off sale made it reasonable. Wasn’t for me. I found it messy, and I had issues that round. Probably my fault as it was out of my norm but fertilized the county dump with the rest of it and moved on.

2 Likes

Yes we do make cannagar molds…

We make 4 sizes. FYI

14 Likes

@Bobgrows what’s the price range on those?

2 Likes

Cool @Bobgrows how many grams go into your he smallest one?

2 Likes

I don’t really know if it is or not , suppose to be .
I did not get their nutes only the cloning gel and their spray bottle of foliar spray

3 Likes

I like the scent that comes off the foop spray when you spray it.

1 Like

Peppermint to me

1 Like

Yeah that’s probably it.

1 Like

Morning Colin how’s your day going ?

1 Like