I went to the Bank Of Stank and made a withdrawl (Part 1)

Just drinking some coffee ready to take a shit and go to Hydro Fit class. Morning Jet. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

The Mac is as tasty n strong as it looks , put me out last night .Best weed I have ever grown . Unique flavor , looks incredible , strong as they come in my opinion .

@Papalag @schmarmpit

Your both in for a treat when you run this plant !

9 Likes

Save time , just drop em off at the pool when you go

:sunglasses:

2 Likes

Here is the MAC I grew outdoors in 2021 Anesia Seeds fem Mac 28%THC

7 Likes

Was it tasty as hell frosty as hell and strong ?

2 Likes

Very Strong. I had a hard time smoking it. Makes killer extract and gummies :100:

2 Likes

StarBuds anyone
That Mac looks totally Flammable @Jetdro

2 Likes

Yeah it’s pretty amazing the frost on them
That is a very lower bud , on some top buds you cannot see plant material . Total disco ball .

As much a pain in the ass she was, looks like I shall be running a full tent of her REAL SOON

8 Likes

Pretty cool , 2 cigars in each mold huh ??

4 Likes

L O L …… awesome

1 Like

This is the information
@MyLittleGrundle & @buck90

8 Likes

Had I known I would have gotten yours

6 Likes

Recently they were giving away full sample packs of their lineup. A friend on here informed me of this. By the time I checked they were no longer offering the freebies. So , I sent them an email asking about giving away some more. The company gladly obliged and quickly sent me a huge box of stuff. It’s priced at $175 on the site.
That’s why I asked. Though I have not used them yet. More research is needed, lol. Perhaps anyone reading might wanna try?

@Bobgrows, so do you pick two and then add each cost together, then they come as one mould? Also, is shipping included or separate?
Thank you!
:smiley:

5 Likes

@Bobgrows can you make the mold so a filter tip or roach the same diameter can be easily fitted ( lookin at the 10mm x 120 mm , does the slimmest one still smoke well ? For personal use / treat ? )

2 Likes

It is advisable to wrap a filter on after you remove from the mold.
@ifish

The mold comes with one size per.
Shipping is separate around about $6-8.00 depending on size and where you’re located . @blowdout2269

4 Likes

Have you tried the 10mm diameter one yourself @Bobgrows , does it work ok with it being so slim ? Making and also smokin

2 Likes

Wedding Cake getting close to dry

Sample day 8

15 Likes

I haven’t tried them. Cannagars aren’t for me. Too much. I can’t even try to smoke those. I’m little and hubby doesn’t partake.

5 Likes

I like MAC1 a lot. Lost her couple years back but working on getting a real fo sho cut via Caps Bean Basement later this year.

3 Likes

Gonna roll a fattie of WC And float in the pool and squirt water at the dogs with the new. Water Assualt Rifle I got the other day :+1::+1:

Looks and smells DAMN GOOD :sunglasses:

Going to hang in pool

10 Likes