I went to the Bank Of Stank and made a withdrawl (Part 1)

Check your mail

1 Like

Yur slow…already did and responded

:sunglasses:

I assume you sent him a request, right??? @Papalag

1 Like

I felt like I was reading my own words regarding the justification of clone prices :joy:
Cap and other breeders grew like 10K seeds to find their one-off unique plants…growing seeds 10 at a time has an extremely small chance of finding something unique like that. 2 bones is NOTHING compared to the time investment, seed cost, electric prices and spending 5 months growing a tent full of underwhelming results :joy:

5 Likes

Ya the RIL sorry, walked the dog, smoked a fatty :wink:

1 Like

With age comes wisdom

2 Likes

just raining buckets here, my yard is flooded, my pool now almost even with backyard.

The pack is driving me nuts…they want to go out in a hurricane, they dont GARA!!!

3 Likes

Loving my new lens. Taken from outside tent, 4 feet away.

Damn thing is good nuff to check trich color if got got a foot closer, can see em in this if you zoom a bit

15 Likes

F!&$ing SICK BRO! Gorgeous

2 Likes

That’s Nice Bro!!! :100: :fire:

2 Likes

Sending you seeds of this, it’s my X

1 Like

Lost cake? She’s beautiful :star_struck:

Thanks man, the lens is really nice, gonna get some great pics a few weeks from now with it.

3 Likes

Think she is gonna pack some power or Terps ???

2 Likes

Terps for sure, and if it takes the power from WC even somewhat than power for sure, I know for a fact that THC level has to be near the 30’s on a well done Wedding Cake, she would floor me, I absolutely cannot wait to taste her again never mind experience that full body relaxation and happiness for hours on end! It’s been several years and our cut was just a hunted cut from a pack we called the VF (vanilla frosting pheno) other than a half ounce I had hidden away last year I haven’t had WC in 3+ years. Has always been a favourite and made me rethink my outlook on those type of strains. And I’m surely glad it did.

2 Likes

Do you add epsom salt as Jacks schedule suggests? I find it helps.

2 Likes

Just playing with new lens, too shitty out to do nayhting else

Hey @TopShelfTrees1 you see what i posted above about your shit right ?

11 Likes

Sometimes in mid veg i will , i do not run Jacks schedule however

2 Likes

Ya brotha, got it . All good , whatever works . I know it’s pheasible as the last two weeks I’ve talked to dozens who have received from far far away with zero issues. Plus once we know a for sure method…. Look out, we’re gonna have the sickest stables of all time, hands down :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Think its best to let them recover from trans and rooting shock, ones i got had been, went into my tent happy and look fine this morning already.

Gonna do the 2 Dixie cup method…like it. Should work a charm too
@Papalag

Farmer keeps messagoing me…YOU HAVE NOT SENT A REQUEST blind feeble old bastard

8 Likes