I went to the Bank Of Stank and made a withdrawl (Part 1)

Bahahahahaha :joy:

@ShiskaberrySavior

Forget the clone deals. Im gonna Dixie cup them to you.

Ill take cuts soon as i can , root well , place in Dixie’s…it will work

9 Likes

Sounds great let me know what your cost is I’ll PayPal you the funds when your ready. Thanks

1 Like

Holy shit man you can’t miss a day of this thread or it will get away from ya. Looking great jet may the ganja gods look after your crop and keep them devil mites away. I. Down to a couple more small projects and will be done with the new setup. The Dixie cup shipper looks like they work great as long as they get packaged correct. Hopefully the weather breaks and you can get them dogs out. The thread isn’t the same without the dogs.

8 Likes

Nicely put my brother indeed always forward!

I WORKED 55 years to be able to BUY these things without causing me hardship. Folks say.DAMN, you spent 200 bucks on a clone??? You nuts…NO IM NOT

You buy your 150-200 pack o beans, run them, get 3 females, one is OK…spent 5 months doing that .

this is soooo fkn true man. when you put it that way i have ran so many packs and maybe found a hand ful of things i would keep around. money and time wasted. so to know what your getting and like you said build a stable that way, i just want 4 strains to cycle through and enjoy.

8 Likes

been making gummies lately and giving them out to friends and family. seems to be a hit wish i learned earlier so many friends and family with cancer i prob could have helped. looking into buying some cbd isolate to make some 1:1 gummies or 10mg thc 20mg cbd each.

1 Like

Pheno hunted clones is what’s up…

3 Likes

Jeez you guys going to have shitty weather all week? The pack are like fuck this.

2 Likes

got our first rain of the year up here in winnipeg. missed that smell and sound.

4 Likes

Morning Jet, guys :wave:t2:

3 Likes

morning

all the transplants yesterday look fine, ill most likely send yours out Monday

5 Likes

Awesome brother, appreciate you very much :pray:t2: how’s the weather over there?

2 Likes

Couldnt help myself, have Lumpy’s Cut and ESCD in route…

8 Likes

Soaking, but got pups out for an hour run and just back before the rain starts in again.

3 Likes

Haha nice! Never had Apple fritter, definitely wanna try ! was gonna send ECSD, no worries plenty more goodies to share :wink:

3 Likes

Gonna be the cut crew over here 100% I love it

2 Likes

where did you get the cut ?

2 Likes

Everything is from FJ

3 Likes

yoiu have his escd cut?? If you can sahre her, ill message him back and change her out to something else, maybe Chem91 @TopShelfTrees1

3 Likes