I went to the Bank Of Stank and made a withdrawl (Part 1)

Yezzir I do, and gladly will.

3 Likes

cool, messaging him now, were beiong sent today, hope i catch him in time

Hey @Papalag

What ya gonna get from him and when ???

4 Likes

I’m dying to know what he got too.

2 Likes

Papa’s getting some from him too…we shall have a 3rd to trade with, if we can talk him into shit we do not have yet

4 Likes

Promise he did not order yet…he’s not quick like that…i see it, want it, pull the trigger, him , a bit slower , lol

5 Likes

Haha …. So awesome! See we’ll have them all soon enough! Sweet.

3 Likes

Yes, in next few months i intend to have every one i want from him.

3 Likes

I’m just like you…. Instantaneous gratification :joy:

2 Likes

Don’t get giesel, bubba, Irene, ECSD I’ve got those covered, plus a few others from headwater (a Canadian commercial grower in the industry)

3 Likes

Oh and Chem-D

1 Like

Chem d cooooool : )

3 Likes

just realized im gonna have 12 octopots running this next round. My big tent will hold them easily, but i dont know where i will veg them once they get into octo’s. My Mom tent will hold them in Dixie’s but not 12 octopots.

I have some old shitty 4x4 tents, but not wanting to place 2 more up…thinking i need a new 5x10 or 4x8 to hold the octo’s.

IF i didnt have plants in the big tent now, i could veg in there, but i do, and they have 5 more weeks. Figure 10 days in Dixie’s, then gotta up plant.

Thinking getting used tent , and after paying shipping, id be better of just buying one off Amazon.

I LOVE my Gorilla , but it’s 600 bucks…not spending that as once this big run is done, i wont need it much.

The Gorilla lite…hmmmmmm…hadnt seen one

7 Likes

Heard people swoon over Irene…know papa wants her. What is it, hows it smoke ??? @TopShelfTrees1

3 Likes

What up fishfood??? @ifish

Did papa get you sorted on your topping??? I never top, never, i use LST

3 Likes

Such a goooood OG cut, I absolutely love triangle and would put her right up there with her. I’ve spent years trying to get her in my stable, my mentor had her for years until our big mishap :man_facepalming:t2: great long lasting (super long) buzz that just makes you feel great and enjoy every moment. Not sweet at all but hard to describe earthy, sour, funky. Grows more squat but an absolute gem. Right now she’s my prized possession tbh

3 Likes

cool i want her too then :sunglasses:

1 Like

Wasn’t me , that was Hamme lookin advice
: )

2 Likes

I love my gorrillas too, I have a secret jardin 4x8 (gorilla we’re sold out worldwide) and it’s awesome it’s called the dark room, not as tall but epic nonetheless strong zippers, 1680D and all that,lots of ports, only complaint is no window, heard great things about budbox too but they are :dollar: but really nice

1 Like

She’s yours :facepunch:t2:

2 Likes

I’ve had really good luck with the cheapie tents off eBay compared to any where else. My most expensive tent isn’t any better than my cheapest. I don’t own gorilla tents tho.

Irene is an OG cut found by GrowHard aka Rudeboi. It smells like grandma, floral perfume. Held pretty tightly. Low yield og cut. Archive and CSI both made crosses with it.

2 Likes