I went to the Bank Of Stank and made a withdrawl (Part 1)

I have a 4x4 Gorilla lite tent. I like the fact that you can buy a 12 inch height extension. Morning Jet. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I have a ac infinity 4×4 not being used not sure what 5he shipping would be

3 Likes

You need a tent desperately, I need a light even more desperately, wish we were closer by each other I’m sure I could help you out.

3 Likes

Nice @Mr.greenbee very OG of you!

2 Likes

I purchased the ac infinity evo 6 last night. Looks like a awesome light and with discount code was the right price.

2 Likes

I try! jet helped me along the way. It just how we do in this thread

4 Likes

Nice! I’m jelly !Their stuff has really been on my radar lately, unfortunately I’m broke af atm. (Story of my life the last couple years) honestly their products are stellar from what I’ve seen. Their tents are even 1680D too which is rare at that price point, and I looove the fans/filters with controls I’d love to try an entire AC tent one day, full of Ac stuff!

2 Likes

Yeah the new evo series led are pretty badass with the new Samsung evo diodes. If I had a free light I’d help but don’t at the moment. What are you looking for watt wise

2 Likes

Pretty much anything over 120/140w it’s a 4x4 Veg tent, had a 240w originally which died 3 weeks back, then I was given a used 315cmh from a member here, yesterday morning I walked in …… dead! Tried everything, dead. No power to unit anymore after further investigation…. She’s toast! So they are back to suffering BAD, until I can. My moms (I can fit)get stuck in with my flowering plants and rotated for the 12 hours it’s on, then under a mishmash for the next six

2 Likes

Damn sounds like my luck. Man I wish I could help you out. Maybe after some other OGers get on we can get something figured out.

2 Likes

I have the 5 x 5 gorilla that came with the extension. Its been great except the zipper is pulling away from the tent.

4 Likes

4x4 wont work, ill have 12 octopots. i need at least 4 x 8 .

My 5x10 Gorilla has 2 extensions @ColeLennon , years old, just as new

Nothing on FB or CL near me at good deals…

Could run in open room but really dont want to. Could set up 2 4x4’s i have, but they are old n crusty with non working zippers.

The A/c Infinity tent i got free when i bought my press is nice, but , i hate the way it opens, and its not to my taste at all. Zippers and fabric fine, hate the layout and way it opens.

Amazon has several 4x8 or 5 x 10’s less than 300 bucks to my door. I have a few days to figure it out, but thinking that is way to go .

Was not raining real early today. Took pack out to frizbee park behind us(always just ours, 100 acres of beautiful no one but us uses ) . Was half flooded, huge 2 foot deep puddles everywhere. The pack, well not Finn, he is too noble to play, lol, but the other 3 had a friggin filed day running and jumping into these things. The grass was high and holding water and when Paddles made his hard corners at 20 mph, he flung huge clods of grass . He saw it, thought it was cool, and was ripping sod all over. Running flat out, jumping into the air…then coming down hard on all four, stiff legged, and sliding for 25 yards. Had a huge smile on his face. Wish i had phone with me, was about ready to fall over laughing so hard.

Sona gave chase to him, but could not even get near him, lol. Finn finally had nuff, chased Paddle down, and nose planted him in the middle of a 60 foot diameter puddle, then ground his face in the bottom of it from the middle to the edge…Paddles near drowned…in 2 foot of water…i laughed so hard Finn came over , brushed against me like wasnt that GOOD??? Paddles was shaking his head and pawing his ears…Mercy came over and PLANTED him from the side, at full speed, into the water again, then ran over him.

Was a fun time…

6 Likes

P.O.S. but cheap and will work for mid term veg

7 Likes

Haha that great. I bet it a blast watching them play. I loved watching my two dogs play both are gone now. It here if you need it was well took care of and cleaned before being stored. There a lot of great deals on grow tents tho if you looking for new or bigger.

2 Likes

appreciate it by 4 x 4 does me no good, have 2 of those already i need to throw out.

the 4x8’s are cheap, will work just fine

1 Like

No problem Im going to let @TopShelfTrees1 see if he can’t find a trade with it for a light if your sure you don’t need. Maybe he can find someone to trade a tent and some cash or something.

2 Likes

4 Likes

Im sure, gonna get a larger one, appreciate the offer however :+1:

2 Likes

@TopShelfTrees1 if you can use the 4×4 to help with a trade it all yours. Never had bugs was used for three grows cleaned before storage. Been stored for over a year now I believe

3 Likes

I mean if it’s just veg… why not just use the room instead of buying another tent? Tho you would have that new tent to flower in later if you wanted :thinking:

3 Likes