I went to the Bank Of Stank and made a withdrawl (Part 1)

LOL you have all the fkn gems bro ! i need to hear your report on that apple fritter i want that strain so bad i been following @Pawsfodocaws rock that shit and its his favorite over mac he says. and it produces by the looks

2 Likes

That one is going to hold up. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

have you looked on kijiji ? i bet someone would trade a light for that irene cut, or beans hell maybe even some smoke lol! there is a 5x5 gorilla tent in my area for 300 bucks been on for a month or two after a few more pention checks i might be able to afford it i will offer 200 see if he bites

3 Likes

I have it too. Get the 91!

2 Likes

So my big tent is actually 5x9 just measured it.

This will be the layout in it. I want 12 pots. 2 640’s and the lil 300 down the middle.

Be jammed , but ill use 3 gallon octopots down middle (only 12 ich’s comapred to 18 on 6 gallons)

Will be so crowed i will not be able to get to them much, so run will be tunred at a reasonable height this time. Can be a jungle, but only 5 foot hight this round :sunglasses:

4 Likes

you stateside? Share it with me, ill trade ifn u want @herojuana.tom

3 Likes

Yup, cali. Growing out fresh moms, when she’s big enough to take some cuts and I will happily share.

3 Likes

Sweet, me too!!!

Ok that does it…if im gonna collect and run all these clones, im gonna have to store them . My POS 4x4 mother tent is raggedy, im also tired of crawling round in it, too small for me. The 5 4x4’s i have here are decades old, broken zippers, pieces of crap like the mother tent. Bought same time as the Gorilla, which youd swear is new.

Time for new tent…4 x 8 will do.

NOW…do a 230 buck POS or go 400 bucks for Gorilla…hmmmmmmm

4 Likes

It’s Rezdog’s ECSD. I also have AJSD but will probably drip the AJ’s soon

2 Likes

I know you as one who prefers durability. I would say Go rilla :joy::gorilla:

3 Likes

gorilla it is lol

Yeah me thinks so too…mine is not the LITE version, but heavy like a WW2 tent, lol.

Gonna call em and ask about the lite shit…Gorilla i mean

2 Likes

i will look if i can find you a discount code also

3 Likes

I believe Mr grow it and highigan on YouTube have discount codes to gorilla

1 Like

I just checked and I have four rooted Rez ECSD clones so I can send one early next week if you like. Like FJ, since it’s past Wednesday, I won’t ship till Monday so the box doesn’t get delayed over the weekend

2 Likes

dont think codes will work on amazon …

try code GROW20 for 20% off. still looking for more incase that ones a dud

3 Likes

on amazon or only on Gorillas site???

1 Like

try on amazon first then see if cheaper on gorilla site as it shows they have tents on sale atm also

3 Likes

That’s a killer deal for the 4x8 gorilla tbh! Over here it’s like 6 million bucks! I paid 4 something for my 4x4 5 years ago :man_facepalming:t2:

3 Likes