I went to the Bank Of Stank and made a withdrawl (Part 1)

I get emails from them every week, lemme see if I’ve got a code too hold up

3 Likes

didnt work

Same price on gorillas site…forever shipping however

it is a LITE version…not their top end…why this price…

3 Likes

ill still try and find an amazon code for you or something. any coin saved is a win

1 Like

MOM10 is the new one for Mother’s Day for gorilla but says it works now

1 Like

NORTHWESTJAY should also work for 10% off

2 Likes

3 Likes

on sale at gorilla for 264 free shipping…

2 Likes

Money! Buy 2 one for me too!

try using that code also it might stack for another 10% off!

1 Like

hell buy a 10x10 and use the 5x9 as a mom veg area!!! lmao

@Mr.greenbee you are unreal generous my friend, you have no idea how much I appreciate you and your offer, put a big smile on my face just reading it tbch. This place gets me right in the feels sometimes, now being one. I’m hoping to have the issue solved , but if it falls through and I can utilize it in any way I will let you know. Thank you again :pray:t2:

2 Likes

Thanks everyone , not much of a procrastinator , like quality , used Codes y’all gave me

238 to my door 4 x 8

6 Likes

NOW i can chill…all is set…just gotta make a shit load of dirt now…actually its made just wet n dirty sitting in 30 gallon cans outside. WHEN it stops raining ill lay it out to clean and dry it.

This next run is gonna be interesting.

THIS RUN is looking sweet right now. Strawberry Cough is getting thick and really stinks now.
Blue Dream is a beautiful plant, and is so wide its not silly, a zillion buds on her
Lost Cap is lookinf stellar! Covered, sticky as can be, mean looking
Lost Cap’s are huge, running into each other, 100’s of golf ball nuggs everywhere…these are different than the first one i ran, or maybe just my LST on them.

All the lil transplants are looking good…all is well here today. Tine to smoke one

Who is gonna join me???

6 Likes

Thanks man your code was only one that worked…lol…appreciate it @TopShelfTrees1

GLAD i decided to give your cuts a few days under the T5. Think it’s right choice for the long trip ahead of them .

We need to figure best way for SNIPS to go…

2 Likes

:raising_hand_man:
I am right here with ya Jet. I’ll take some hits from the bong

3 Likes

i tried to help lol

2 Likes

I tried my hash last night…shit knocked me the fuck out…maybe i was tired , let me join you with that.

CANT BELIEVE i got the Gorilla 4x8 for 238 to me!!! That is a steal…anyone needing a 4x8 should jump on one …surprised i dint buy two…hmmmmmmmm

3 Likes

i know…you just suck

:sunglasses:

1 Like

i do no homo… not to tech savy LOL am i still allowed to say that if i offended anyone i will remove

2 Likes

Calling @JoeCrowe

So hash beautiful and light, like sand…micro planned into freezer on parchment in pizza boxes 8 days.

Pull it out…like sand…put in jar, within 5 minutes its a lump o clay…all clumpy and wet feeling

look…stuck in upside down jar…

5 Likes