I went to the Bank Of Stank and made a withdrawl (Part 1)

chill i was just messn with ya,all is GOOD

not a homo fan myself… :skull_and_crossbones:

1 Like

@herojuana.tom

Im ready …bowl o hash filled :boom:

2 Likes

lmao i know u were messin i got thick skin and a good sense of humor… haha all love brotha! no im not hitting on you!!

2 Likes

5 Likes

I saw you reporting about it :yum: It sounded killer

Loompa’s headband. Every time someone comes by and smells the jars they give me the look when they smell this one: It’s old school funky dankness

9 Likes

not from states is you ???

1 Like

Nice color on that!!! Im not a headband guy, not my fav bud .

The hash is outrageous. Very tasty. was no fluke last night, first hit rang my bell ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;lol

2 Likes

Its just OGKush. I love all kushes

2 Likes

up north in winnipeg canada. friendly manitoba

1 Like

It probably wasn’t dried out completely. Did you test it before putting it in the jar? Also, I leave it out for a few min to reach room temps before putting it into a container. 10min minimum.

4 Likes

So freeze, micro plane again and let dry more Joe??? @JoeCrowe

3 Likes

didnt realize it was a kush…headband i have had was not. Guess it wasnt headband…no big surprise. @herojuana.tom

2 Likes

Yeah, there is a lot of controversy over the term headband, especially with this one :joy::raised_hands:
“It is not headband” in that there is another cut that is headband…this one having that name offends some people :joy:

2 Likes

Aint got all day Joe…

lol

yup, the hash may be clumping, but is GOOD

1 Like

Loading up the bong as we speak image

6 Likes

3 huge hits of the hash, im near tapped out…

4 Likes

Just took my third also. Hope I don’t fall asleep before the end of my work day like I did yesterday :sweat_smile::rofl::sunglasses:

2 Likes

@JoeCrowe

So regrind and freeze dry more???

2 Likes

Looks killer @herojuana.tom its one of the OG’s I’ve never tried to this day still, what’s she like? And @Jetdro your welcome brother, glad I could help . I’m glad too now after more thought. I can’t wait to have cuts flying around! My moms were just starting too take off good (with ample light) so I should be able to take a bunch in 10-14 days maybe less, want them good strong and healthy first 100% stoked you got that tent for that price! I want/need a new 4x8 too and that’s a steal, if it’s good (lite line) I may grab one when I’m flush again someday :laughing:

2 Likes

my work day ended when i woke up :see_no_evil:

4 Likes