I went to the Bank Of Stank and made a withdrawl (Part 1)

Pure OG goodness. Dank and musty but with a hint of citrus. Fairly clear and active high with a nice accompanying body stone that isn’t too heavy. It’s pretty rad to me

2 Likes

probably your best bet now is to dump that onto parchment and break it up to finish drying out. You could try freezing and planing it again. I see if it sizzles when it hits something hot, then I know it’s dry! Dried hash in containers can still crystallize over time.

See all those chunklets are trichomes that have crystallized into larger chunks around the edges over a couple month period.

6 Likes

it will be way better than any other 230 buck tent, promise you that. I needed a new Mom tent anyways, and appears ill need room for a dozen or more…so was good deal for me

2 Likes

I hear that! I was retired for 18 years before the 2009 crash so I know where you’re at. I long for your days

2 Likes

is it anything like the headband aka sour kush from reserve privada ? i grew that out as a freebie back in the day and loved it

2 Likes

That one I have not tried, I could not say.

2 Likes

i got up before the crack of dawn, had a blast with the pack out back, cleaned my pool, washed my clothes, feed flower ladies, checked Mom tent, bought a new tent, getting shit faced on hash…thinking, MAN what a long day, im tired…look at clock …its 1:37 in the afternoon

OMG

I like this shit…working is WAY OVER RATED !!!

6 Likes

Ok made a brick
Back in freezer
Will plane again tonight

4 Likes

it is but i wish i made better choices while young living check to check pension and old age being in debt leaves me just enough to eat like a third world person. but my fault for having addictions and bad decisions in my early days.

3 Likes

I concur 110% about work being overrated. Its called labor because it is painful.
Some people feel a need to work till they die, whether as a work ethic or out of necessity. Given a choice between living free or living a virtual death that is called having a job, I would happily retire today and never think of working again

4 Likes

I saw it coming, last 3 years i knuckled down, worked 75 hours a week, paid off everything. My income covers my cost of living, and my bartering gets me “extra” shit i need. Im sitting nice, not rich, not wealthy , but have killer house, cars, MY PACK…so maybe i am rich…lol! pretty much all i need. Bought 5 new leds, nuff octopots to fill my house, pounds of nutes, BEFORE i quit working. Last 6 months i have saved 1500 bucks, while doing pretty much what i want to do. My life isnt large, but it is comfortable

10 Likes

Happy bout tent deal YALL helped me do.THANKS

Ripped on wet hash, lol.

Time to roll a fattie of The Cake, nice hash worm down the middle, take dogs to aprk again. Ill bring phone this time if they do stupid shit again…

10 Likes

10 Likes

Put those dogs to work collecting fire wood

2 Likes

Creek high and dirty and moving
My tree almost flooded away

7 Likes

@HolyAngel

@ShiskaberrySavior

13 Likes

What up @tresbundles three bundles

2 Likes

That’s some happy handsome boi’s right there ! :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Chillin, bud, just dropping my daily likes in your thread. I’m glad it cleared up for you to get to the water! Lots of exciting stuff happening for ya today! Just rolled a doobie, got my chai tea, and am about to up-pot some ladies for flower.

Lol it’s a play on 2Pac in a way, 2 packs, three bundles, In my hood days I made the name for a project trying to be as gutter as possible. “I’m as ill as 3 bags of dope”- I know kinda cringey, but that was 25 years ago!
I wish my 15 year old mixed terrier, Jill, liked the water :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Go to Hydro Fit come back and 78 replies :rofl: You guys talk a lot of shit. :sunglasses:

New Vap Cart day. This NW Kind GG4 is off the charts :fire: :fire: :fire:

7 Likes