I went to the Bank Of Stank and made a withdrawl (Part 1)

yup you were smart i am deaf so last few years was tough to find decent jobs and i made just enough to not get any disability lol. my income covers rent and ibills and i drive disabled ppl around for grocieries during the week here n there that covers the food. but i make the best of it because i did it to myself. just happy to be alive. and the smoke keeps me from reality LOL

2 Likes

just dont miss 2 days in a row lol then you will have 200 plus posts to read and spend a good hour catching up.

2 Likes

Hell yeah there the pack. Happiest dogs I’ve ever seen. It gotta be a great life being jets dogs lol

1 Like

love that he gets them out in nature. nothing worse than beautiful dogs locked in houses and yards.

1 Like

Yeah for sure and there nothing worse for a German shepherd than having nothing to do. And if your jets dog you get to eat chicken every night haha. I just wonder if jet the alpha of the house or finn lol

3 Likes

Oh it’s me

3 Likes

I see it everyday, I live in a condo now since last year, and two people here have huskies that only go outside to go to the bathroom 8 ft out the back door then locked up, almost fought the guy one day cuz he said it’s just a dog bro! Wtf just a dog, my dog is my best friend, and other love of my life, mines a shi-tzu and we walk 3 times a day faithfully no matter what . People like him should not be allowed to have pets, the girl either. I’ve never seen her leave her 4x8 front yard with it in the year and a bit I’ve been here. My wife wants to steal them lol

2 Likes

Huskies specifically need to work and run. To bad. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Ya it’s ludicrous they are absolutely gorgeous loyal to the core workhorses that just love the outdoors. It truly is sad, I even offered to walk it for the girl, she took offence called me a stalker and shit

1 Like

Ignorance. We want what we want. Most people get dogs that aren’t the best fit. See cute and not think about what is best for this particular animal. In a perfect world huh.

2 Likes

So true bro. So true

2 Likes

Buy once cry once.

1 Like

I didn’t realize your humidity was that high where you live @Jetdro i have not made hash thinking it’s too humid to dry it here but 51% is where my rH stays at so sounds like it’s doable for sure. Been thinking of ways to store extra product long term and hash temple balls sounded like a great way.
hey @ColeLennon curious what a vape like that runs in a legal state? here they just sell delta8

3 Likes

You can get killer ones here for 25-30$ a pop or 5 for 100$ I love the honey badger shatter sticks, even the vape itself is nice, stealth and rechargeable

3 Likes

Most people are asshole just sucks for the ones stuck with with them.

1 Like

I’m sure every one of them would sacrifice them self to protect you. No alarm system needed with four gsd.

It’s premium live resin 30.00 a gram

1 Like

This is my closest pot shops cartridge menu on leafly.

1 Like

Wow! This thread has been active as hell today. I’ve had to come back to it to finish it. Good things happen at Jets place. Exciting things happening.

Grundle

2 Likes

Man it insane you can’t miss a day or you will have a hour or more of reading to catch up. And it top notch quality Convo. Og by far has the best members.

4 Likes