I went to the Bank Of Stank and made a withdrawl (Part 1)

Jeez @Jetdro, rub it in why don’t ya! Lmao.
I got fricken wait deep snow in my front yard atm.
:pensive::cold_face:

2 Likes

I can attest to that it’s very good weed

3 Likes

That’s insane no wonder you got plants outside. :rofl:

1 Like

They are like week 4 or so , been out there awhile now .

1 Like

Hey whatcha think @Jetdro
these grodan cubes are gonna work out for me me thinks. 10 days

Actually easier than the rapid rooters as I only had to wet them one time on day 5

9 Likes

Excellent work man. See your picking shit up .
Very nice root job on that cut !

6 Likes

Thanks Jet, while I don’t converse too much I do try to pay attention :grin:

4 Likes

Yeah I see that , we’ll know you know why I use them instead of the RR ‘s

4 Likes

I’m revegging a Mac1 clone from a friend.
Hopefully to reverse and make seeds…
:crossed_fingers:

11 Likes

11 Likes

8 Likes

Is that dog the one that hangs close by or down wind when you smoke a reefer. Stoner dog lol.

1 Like

Lol

No

They don’t smoke

7 Likes

9 Likes

The reason I asked is the pic of your dog and joint. Looks like him/her is eyeing it like “puff puff pass dude” :rofl:

4 Likes

Ok you two enough of this elusive Mac shit had to change my shirt and put a bib on.

1 Like

That second picture that’s my favourite looking dog.

3 Likes

It’s a great smoker , lol

3 Likes

That’s Mercy the only female . The eldest too . Raised Finn as her son from 7 weeks old .

She is amazing . Smartest of the bunch by a bunch , lol . Has NEVER done wrong , incapable of it and the sweetest GSD in the world . She does however …. Bark at everything , hop n run looking absolutely fierce everywhere she goes . Rules the home even though all 3 boys could kick her ass , all about respect she earned it with them all and they all consider her like MOM .

People are scared to death to come near her. They first think she is a big he , lol , Being mostly black she can be intimidating to non GSD folk. When she sees anyone she will hop towards them and bark , it’s hello , scares the shot out of most .

If they let her come up and don’t act stupid she will rub up against them and lean on them asking for a butt rub . She looks up with these warm friendly knowing smart eyes and people instantly put their guards down .

When she is upset and up on her toes and hair up teeth out….scares me…… lol

)

11 Likes

All your dogs are beautiful!!! She is a dark beauty tho. I miss my big breeds.

1 Like