I went to the Bank Of Stank and made a withdrawl (Part 1)

Should work excellent.

3 Likes

Man Jet! That Mac1 is my favorite. Perfect on every level. 10/10
Really enjoying it. Thank you again

Grundle

2 Likes

I love it too, but like WC even more. Glad you like them ? Try a sucker, drop any seeds? Drop plenty, why i gave you so many. EVERY one i have had come up has been real nice

1 Like

What up Holy? @HolyAngel

Did i see you said you liked one of your triforce more than the TK>???

1 Like

We have not tried the suckers yet. Those are on the wife’s level. I haven’t been able to eat edibles for a few years now. They just wreck me no matter the dose. Seeds will be popped in a week or so. Gotta make a little room. I promise they will be used soon.

2 Likes

No not at all. #1 and #4 are close but they all just have a piece of the TK and not the whole thing, much less improved. Haven’t seen anything better than TK yet from me or otherwise. #2 is improved NL2 though! And the #3 is vastly improved 89NL. I’m sure there might be one in these beans that could have it all, but i’m not counting on it based on what I’m seeing and my past run-in’s with Triangle Kush crosses.

3 Likes

Yeah but you did just say this about your NorthStar #4!

3 Likes

THAT is what i read, Northstar, NOT TK…thanks Pit!!! @schmarmpit @HolyAngel

3 Likes

Just scored from a shop in town closing down. 50 pounds Jack’s 5 12 26 …50 bucks!!!

I am set for flower nutes for a SPELL!!! COOL…sick of buying the 2.2 pound bags and being ripped of. Last 2 pounder cost me 30 bucks :poop:

4 Likes

What a fine as day
74 F 40 humidity
And the whole creek to ourselves

8 Likes

Yeah I did! The NorthStar(C5Haze/SensiStar x A5Haze/89NL5) holds its own. NL5Haze for the win :muscle:
It’s a totally different high than the TK though.

2 Likes

12 Likes

Two a pot short veg ?

2 Likes

No new moms 2 per pot

Never getting mites again , like 4th mom change

3 Likes

Spinosad for the win

3 Likes

16 Likes

Gonna press 6 grams of Wedding Cake see its return percentage

While waiting on press to heat

Now that’s a glob , lol

6 Likes

DAMN , knew it was good but thats one Hell of a return. To be honest i was hoping for 32, lol!!!

10 Likes

30% is respectable.

2 Likes

Very I’ll take that every press and RUN

Lol

3 Likes