I went to the Bank Of Stank and made a withdrawl (Part 1)

My kinda girl I’ve been known to have serious droopy dry plants at times.

Wife comes tells my your plants are all dead naw they just need a drink.

4 Likes

She hates wet feet
And takes her time getting into the rez she took at least 4 weeks when i finally saw root development in the reservoir

She happy now

Cloning 8 to 10 days but need special care foop spray for the win

9 Likes

Sorry I photo bombed your thread but shit 1 more

Paps punch f2 you made for me

9 Likes

Flower is always to going to be off on THC %. Lower buds will read different than higher buds. The tests are just not accurate. The closest readings you are going to get are done in actual labs with high tech equipment and done on extract. That’s the closest they get.

2 Likes

I have had a few like this before.

Another issue is MY SOIL SUCKS BALLS…for potted plants. I make it for my Octopots, and in them, there is no better in my opinion. In pots, it is WAY too “loose” and almost impossible to make pots “heavy”, if you know what i mean. Water runs right through it, holds LITTLE water in suspension. What i want in octo’s, NOT good for pots. BUT, they only stay in dixies, then into octo’s so NOT making different soil for that.

The window sill ladies, KICKING ASS, use it, but i water them everyday, have too . 2 weeks from now i shall have to water 2 x a day i bet .

Speaking of Window sill ladies…i have 2 sets now, lol. 2nd set is 5 WC’s , so AT SOME POINT, lol, i was able to root the bitch!!!

8 Likes

They look EXCELLENT.
NEVER WORRY about posting in any of my threads, i encourage it, photo bomb away man!!!

3 Likes

I prefer my taste buds and body effects app.
Usually pretty accurate.

3 Likes

Yeah I thing so
If you loose her I have her as well

2 Likes

Try an even mixture of Coco coir and Compost soil and Perlite. That’s what I use.

2 Likes

And just like a chain letter… make that 5, at least. :slight_smile: I don’t send or receive clones in the mail for security’s sake, but if Paps loses his backup he may have another backup of the backup.

I had enough difficulty rooting her that I don’t think I’ll be flowering this one until I have clones rooted. Until then, this’ll be a mom in perpetual veg.

It’s one of my top two right now. GG4 RIL and Frankie, anything else I smoke a few bowls and end up turning into RSO because it just doesn’t do it for me.

3 Likes

dont know it??? @ShiskaberrySavior

2 Likes

Hope that goes for me too!!! Whole point is to keep her. EVERYONE here cool, so like 12, lol, should run her!!!

3 Likes

Just joking if I like the smokes taste and the high it provides that’s a good enough test for me

3 Likes

We don’t need no stinkin tests. It’s like stepping on a bathroom scale when you know your 20 lbs over weight. :rofl:

3 Likes

Dont kill it TILL YOU HVE ROOTED CUTS…trust me on THIS ONE…lol

3 Likes

oh, didnt catch it, pretty stoned on

PHK

PURPLE Hindu Kush…wonder where i got that from ???

@ColeLennon

:sunglasses:

3 Likes

I’m trying to find a purple hindu kush for this years outdoor. Its good in the morning-noon-night.

2 Likes

Yeah, it is marginally good :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Absolutely… I’m at least slightly less uncomfortable with sending clones in the mail than receiving them, which is completely off the table. I haven’t done it before, but since it doesn’t have to involve my safe address at all, much less my home, it shouldn’t be too terrible. Can just drop the package off at the PO with sunglasses on, and then even if it got intercepted I wouldn’t worry about it.

Yep, that’s why this one looks so terrible. The last week she’s been in soil, before that it was over a month in the aero cloner just to get roots out…

4 Likes

PHK probably tests for shit too. :rofl: But its not shit :rofl:

2 Likes