I went to the Bank Of Stank and made a withdrawl (Part 1)

I’d warned him stay away from the brownies after his third piece .

4 Likes

What I’m seeing on the Dream and Cough

Looks like an N diff to me . Lights up lots of moving air cool temps co2 cranking been feeding light .

Doubled down on feed on fillup just now , hit with foliar 3 hours ago .

Will Foop tonight

Checked all

NO BUGS :sunglasses:

6 Likes

:sunglasses: Yes, it is Tom… I pronounce it Tomas despite being born and bred 'Merican. I don’t always toe the lines of the status quo… I have spend too much time over the years reading lots of research papers so I will be the first to admit that I might be more accepting of some fringe beliefs due to the conclusions of some of those studies, but I always try to keep my mind open just in case some of those conclusions eventually become validated and/or more widely accepted. I know nothing, really… I just regurgitate lots of stuff that I have been feeding myself from the dusty words of those who are doing the heavy seeking :joy:

8 Likes

I have to look at my clock on my phone or PC when I take an edible. Ok 3pm, so 5pm is 2 hours. Don’t take more until 6pm. My ADHD will fuck this up all the time if I don’t watch the clock. :rofl:

5 Likes

I got some Frankenstein cuttings and buds from Grouchy the other day. It knocked me on my ass!! Waaay stronger than I’m used to.

If high potency is what you’re after, it’s got it!

Has a really great smell though. It’s just a strain I’m gonna be cautious around in the future, cause it could definitely cause green-out if you overdo it.

5 Likes

Thanks for that sir !!!

1 Like

Still cant sex the Lost Cap or the one Lost Cake. Other Lost Cake IS lady.

Lost Cap

Look at her sex…female shape, no pistils. The 2nd Lost Cake is same way

I have ALWAYS been able to tell sex from sex organ shape…like this shows here:

Never failed me…Till last month :poop: :poop: When one shaped JUST LIKE THESE turned out male. The one i had to chop out of Tent 3 in week 3 like a DUMB ASS NEWB!!! lmao!!!

Guess ill let them run a bit

Checked EVERYTHING in Tent 1. All is golden to my eyes, YET plants look HUNGRY . Hope im guessing right with the upped feed and foliars today . I think so.

GOOD to see. NO FUCKING MITES ANYWHERE …won that war i did :sunglasses:

3 Likes

My last battle with mites wasn’t pretty either but I won too.

Strange they won’t show might be signs of a really stable pheno or there on the gonna make you keep guessing game show a while longer.

2 Likes

Wow! That was a bunch to catch up on. Regarding the high grade app. I personally put no stock in it at all. I wouldn’t have bought one, but it was a gift from the wife for Xmas. It’s a novelty and by no way accurate. The conversations above about it are in line with the ones I’ve had with my local grower friends. No way it’s accurate. Jet if ya want me to pull those pics I will buddy.

Grundle

2 Likes

No man, all good leave them, it is what is is. Didnt know i could get so hammered on 16% bud, lol

3 Likes

No back to the Stoney buds that Jet puts out. I’m tied on the WC and the Mac. Both are delicious and potent as hell. I find both to couch my out tho. I have a GG4 x Mac x Pinetar Kush and it’s awesome tasting the Mac in it. Makes me happy.

Grundle

3 Likes

Day 33 Bud pics, the 4 different strains. Best coverage, Mac , best look, Cereal Milk, best smell Grape Pie

11 Likes

I prefer WC by just a touch. Mac is delishish, jiust WC suits me better.

6 Likes

3 of the haze I cracked form San all boys

lost cap
Damn looks like mac a bit prehistoric lol

3 Likes

YES, has Mac prehistoric leaf huh!!! Please be a lady, PLEASE!!! LOL

3 Likes

@ReikoX @SamwellBB @ifish

Those 2 plants look hungry to y’all??? Thinking has to be low N

What you think @Papalag ???

2 Likes

If you’re talking about lost cap? I’d and a bit more n but the foop should help to turn that around also

2 Likes

No she is fine.

The Cough and Dream…both showing some yellow leafs…here is a pic

ec5455c8a9ed7ca6c6f708df9062b5cd014df759_2_375x500

Lighting is bad, most dark green but you can see the light yellow ones down low

5 Likes

They were hungry looks like there growing out of it .

2 Likes

What i think too! Uped feed today, will Foop them tonight.

3 Likes