I went to the Bank Of Stank and made a withdrawl (Part 1)

Yellowing lower leaves could be low N.

5 Likes

Thanks, what i think too. Have PAR way up, lots of air movement, CO2 , been feeding very light.

3 Likes

Note to self:

Wet sponge placed into Cannatrol unit. Day 2 of dry on sponge to be kept wet.

4 Likes

Looks like girls to me bro, don’t necessarily need the hair to show to know. Shape is :100: female. I like to check 4th node on the main stem.

3 Likes

AGREED…100% SO WAS the Grape Pie in tent 3. EXACTLY like these. I dont understand it.

The 3 other Lost Cake plants all display pistils, same age as that one. ALL had “Tear Drop” shape like one i pictured. I have checked all the nodes, i typically check the 2nd or 3rd from top. Top never shows first.

I am at a loss on these 2 plants. Would swear both are female…but i get the sneaking suspision they are not

5 Likes

I’ve had plants take much longer to show out of the same pack so not unheard of. I usually see the reverse lately, one showing early and rest taking like 60 days of veg to show… Id sooner think herm tho if they look like that now and then show balls later :thinking: male preflowers usually have the extra leaf cupping the bracht.

3 Likes

Which these do not have

4 Likes

I have been fooled numerous times when a similar looking growth suddenly cauliflowered out or extended itself into the obvious ball on a stick; I always need to see a female hair to be certain.

What is this? …It doesn’t look like a stipule and seems to have a clumpy appearance
7df490b7bc6b84f14d93829848347efe9ff294d6_2_375x500

4 Likes

Damn, that MAC and WD look outstanding!

1 Like

WHY i think its male. Find a couple of those on the plant, too small to make out even under magnification.

2 Likes

You know why?

Cause THEY ARE!!! Both good cuts, i only grew them :sunglasses:

3 Likes

2 Likes

10 Likes

Stopped raining over there @Jetdro? I remember the videos of waverunners going down the highways in front of the old Summit Arena when it would flood

3 Likes

Just stoped , we get a lot of rain here .

Jenn Air holding pretty consistent . This is from Wi-Fi meter in a Grove bag in the Jenn Air

BIG difference between Jenn Air and Cannatrol

Jenn Air holding bud steady at .6 VPD
Cannatrol holding bud steady at .93 VPD
Pretty big difference .

Who’s right ???

7 Likes

45 dew point in Jenn Air cooler
54 dew point in Cannatrol

Wow

Someone is wrong

5 Likes

Does the sensor push in the Cannatrol jive with the display on the Cannatrol?

1 Like

Exactly the same

3 Likes

Would a wine cooler care about dew point for any reason?

4 Likes

You’re gonna need a magnetic whiteboard for the side of them units ya got there! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: