I went to the Bank Of Stank and made a withdrawl (Part 1)

17 Likes

I dropped some Saturday night I’ll check tonight when I get home and see what happening. I started twenty there should be something going on. Going to use 1 or 1.5 and grow them out and pick the best phenos to go over to the big tent.

2 Likes

I’ll be dropping them soon. I got a bunch going on my baby tent. As soon as those move I’ll be dropping them. Looking great brother. Loving the colors.

Grundle

2 Likes

Out of the twenty ten popped and transfer over to solo. Out of the other ten two were barely started and nothing on the rest. I forgot to get pics we will see what gets above the dirt. Twelve for twelve on the lemon hp f2 and six outta ten on the lemon hp × white widow. Started Saturday night so I’ll give the rest a few more days.

2 Likes

Cool, I was just noting how the numbers from the Jenn Air were on point. The standard “cure at 60°F and 60 RH” would provide a dew point of 46.1 so this is a whole nother beast :sweat_smile: It is interesting to see how the cannatrol is instead keeping the nuggs at a steady 68°F at this stage. I can’t wait to see if the temp will change at some point or if the unit just maintains that same temperature constantly.

2 Likes

Now that’s what I call a free for all run

Woo hoo bring it on

1 Like

Temp stays at 68 , dew point is sloping Down steadily . This morning DP is 52.6

Machine can change DP without changing temp !!

4 Likes

Nice , your in business . Get 6 or 8 to grow you will find something nice .

The one in tent 3 is looking really good going into week 6 . It smells and looks a bit like WC but she is stacking heavy buds which WC doesn’t do . She certainly has the Haze bud shape and size . Be cool if she smokes like WC but has Amnesia size buds .

4 Likes

Yeah the wedding cake is the bag I’ve been in the most it a great buzz and flavor with the high lasting awhile. Do you only have one lost cake going? I can’t wait to see what seeds you have to pop. I bet there some gems in your seed collection. They should be coming above ground this evening I’ll get some photo up.

4 Likes

It has become my go to smoke , I just love the flavors and high from her .

I have 3 going . Tent 3 at 6 weeks and 2 not sexed in tent 1

I have a good stash of stuff I want to run through for sure . Lost Cake and Lost Cap are the first I’m gonna run . One Lost Cap is up in tent 1 refusing to show me sex .

5 Likes

Lost Cake

12 Likes

Looks like less than 2 days till you can smoke some of that if that timer is correct?

4 Likes

Lost cake looks frosty

Great job

4 Likes

Yeah she my type of buzz for sure. I’d like to find both a wc and a ogah leaner if I can get ten to show and a good sex ratio I think I’ll have a good chance to find them. I’ve never had amnesia I just know what I’ve read/heard about her.

3 Likes

I’m gonna let it run the 4 day dry and one day cure , pull some day 5 to test

2 Likes

Which one is this? :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

@ShiskaberrySavior Grape Pie

3 Likes

Oh interesting!! I love those big ass bracht’s! Something I wanna breed for if I can.

3 Likes

I can send you some seed if you haven’t got grape pie yet?

5 Likes

Yes please, I can’t say no :sweat_smile: Let me know if you need anything.

3 Likes