I went to the Bank Of Stank and made a withdrawl (Part 1)

Whats up Colin, day find you well @ColeLennon

1 Like

It has and you? :sunglasses:

1 Like

Why wont Amazon ship to you anymore ??

It’s pouring here, 83 F 100 humidity. Got both upstairs n downstairs A/C units wide open, 68 in the house, GD dry room is 69%.

Such a RPITA to dry here. Ill spend a fortune on A/C keeping the room cool and humidity under 70%.

Finally going down a bit

4 Likes

It’s 34 and suppose to snow or freeze tonight. Yaaaaa :alien:

2 Likes

Been to the low side of VPD the whole dry so far, so should be on track for 15 -18 days . Sure wish we could get some cool weather and lower humidity.

The Cannatrol wouldnt have this issue at all! Not a bit. But then, id need 6 runs to dry my harvest from the Big Tent which i will not do.

IF i lived where humidity wasnt 95% every fucking day it woudnt be an issue . May still not be an issue, i have been adjusting the temp to keep a good VPD.

3 Likes

Well, put it off long nuff, gotta go hang nets in Tent 3…i hate hanging nets

3 Likes

It’s working great! I use it when my wife wants to partake with me, otherwise I smoke out of the tube or a pipe. Thanks again friend!

And thanks for the tag in this thread. Somehow I overlooked it. :wink:

2 Likes

Glad it is getting used, sat here in the box for a few years gathering dust. Sorry bout the dust… :grin:

1 Like

Hahah no worries. The dust cleaned off easy. Working like a champ. It heats up real fast too.

Glad to see you growing these out. Definitely 2 I had on the radar from that list. :wink:

Wanted to try that kushmans strawberry cough for awhile. :+1:

2 Likes

Yeah me too. Love The Dream, this is suppose to be the best cut of her, and quite the plant from what scharm tells me. Always wanted to try The Cough, only heard good of her, this is again suppose to be his real deal 1st cut of it, the better one ive been told and read.

Im too old and a die hard FLOWER MAN…i grew up on the Beatles and Joints…not vapes n extracts. Why i gave it away to you, plus you seem cool and a good dude, :sunglasses:

5 Likes

I’ve tried all the others and flower is always my preference. It’s just like nature meant for it to be.

Thanks for the kind words. I try to stay ‘cool’ . Lol
In my old age my temperament is growing short. I can feel it.

We devote our lives to bettering the earth and educating the community on loss of green space and diversity. Then we restore those places with the communities help. We’re just about finished filing our non profit paperwork so we can fundraise. If you know anyone wanting to donate to a good cause… :wink:

I’ll be eagerly watching you take those cuts to a whole nother level. :yum:

4 Likes

I have no idea, their suppprt can’t even tell me. The first time it happened the Customer Service rep substituted the same thing from a different seller and waived the difference in price.
I have tried two more times using amazon recommended sellers and no go. All CS can tell me is that item cannot ship to this zip code.
It’s not illegal, it’s a small item and it’s in stock….blows my mind why I can order anymore but guessing something to do with authorized distributors for the area

I am able to order a 100 pack from a non recommended seller at a higher price but f’ that.

2 Likes

I am a flower only guy as well excluding I like a particular gummy I get from a dispo in IL Danville. Never cared for vape and honestly never tried anything else except hash as a teenager, decades ago.

3 Likes

Same here…. FLOWER FTW! I enjoy hash as well mixed in my joints at night usually before bed. And I’ll partake in a dab or two here and there, mostly live rosin, has rosin, rosin. But to me, nothing beats a properly grown, cured and prepared bud wrapped in a thin piece of hemp/rice paper ! :drooling_face:

5 Likes

Amazon won’t ship some advanced nutrients to Oregon for some reason.

3 Likes

My thoughts exactly cept 1/2 time i slather the paper in Rosin or throw in bubble hash . Good bubble in good weed is super tasty to me

1 Like

Whats up @MyLittleGrundle

My man! Just finished reading thru your new thread. Great read brother and things are looking snazzy. I can’t wait to see your new cuts go thru the motions. Love the remote monitoring system ya got set up. Chasing that perfect dry/cure is always a fun endeavor. All this talk about new genetics is making me excited to get my new stuff going. Hope the day is treating ya well. How the pups doing?

1 Like

Pups pissed, pouring rain they have been inside all day

1 Like