I went to the Bank Of Stank and made a withdrawl (Part 1)

Opened Tent 1 to a beautiful sight…150% improved plants.

Long as they are happy at the moment…lights out n round 2 of the Good Dr. Best time to hit them , early day, 2 hours lights off, fresh water bath, then a long afternoon of glorious 640 power .

Tent 2 and 3 getting the same. Lighter, much lighter concentration this round however.

Gee bug spraying sucks…

Gonna watch John Wick 4 after that…good and stoned, be a good flic…

9 Likes

Lights out pics really show the REAL plants. Took some with my phone .

The Dream almost happy, The Cough almost happy, the 3 on the right side, getting close to happy. Be happy happy plants by the weekend .

Dream will give up cuts in 2 weeks time

4 Likes

Lights out pics really show the REAL plants. Took some with my phone .

The Dream almost happy, The Cough almost happy, the 3 on the right side, getting close to happy. Be happy happy plants by the weekend .

Dream will give up cuts in 2 weeks time

17 Likes

25 Likes

Who’s the last 3 pics beautiful plants

3 Likes

I hope it’s as dangerous as it looks : )

3 Likes

Cereal Milk

6 Likes

Me too first full run looks promising :8ball:

4 Likes

Damn nice looker

1 Like

I would have bet $$ it was MAC1.

Mac

image strong text

23 Likes

Very sweet

1 Like

Wow bro … very very nice!!!

2 Likes

So here we are day 5.5

Bud is sticky , has the stryrofoam feel when squeezed , and no smell coming out of box .

Sitting here trimming that small amount to test in bag, smell is coming out just touching it

Only been in bag a few minutes , let’s see where it stabilizes at , feels like 62 percent bud to me, just damn right .

I changed the Dewpoint from 52 to 51

Next run I’ll start the “dry” at 53 DP and slope to 51.5 bet it’s done in 5 days then .

If it holds at 62 % or below I’ll be happy n bag the sample in a Grove . See if smell returns .

I’m gonna roll one of it after been in bag for an hour , see how it smokes .

Looks like it’s gonna hold where I want it

Give it another 30 minutes

While cutting the back yard I fell in a huge dog hole I didn’t see…… ripped my hamstring , had to crawl back into the house . Sitting with my ass on a ice pack . Hurts like a mofo .

I actually was using the weed eater when I bit it , the thing hit the ground , locked the throttle full on with the throttle lock , and proceeded to whack the shit out of me till I could crawl away . Fucking weed eater string hurts !!!

Think I’m couch bound a few days :see_no_evil:

16 Likes

Morning @ReikoX

4 Likes

Howdy Jetdro. Just finished some donuts and working on my second cup of coffee.

6 Likes

Fuck that’s the worst when a small accident ruins your day.

5 Likes

Dude I though I had broke my leg , glad I didn’t
Back of my leg and ass cheek are black n blue already

4 Likes

NOT READY , maybe by 5 pm tonight
Put back in unit , test again tonight

3 Likes

Last month I slipped on some ice while carrying my dog and bruised my ass, spent days limping around. Fun times!

2 Likes