I went to the Bank Of Stank and made a withdrawl (Part 1)

The Cereal Milk is V good . Taste not there yet but the killer high I remember is :sunglasses:

4 Likes

I cannot walk yet, have to hop on one side .
Glad chores are done.

Was gonna train the Dream/Cough today , they are back to happy again and growing like weeds . No way I can now damn it

4 Likes

Bad day eh ??

5 Likes

Lmao I love that rendition of the song , always have .

Just got the agony part , mfer hurts

@Jasper

Few weeks time I’ll take cuts of dream I’ll post in here

4 Likes

found this in a pathway I commonly take to turn the hydrant on. I couldn’t find the original photo, but it started out as a small hole my toe went into. Now Im pretty sure it’s a well. :person_facepalming:t3:

Hope you are relaxing after that bout with the weed eater. Made me think of this time in the woodshop, the sander belt on the whirlwind broke on my coworker and I just watch him get smacked by it over and over til I could get the thing turned off. This model exactly. 1967_Image1.jpg_1_500x :laughing::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:. He was fine.

6 Likes

Dam wished I’d of got that on video nothing like being attacked by a weed wacker. Your dogs must of thought you’d gone crazy . Lol not funny but a guys gotta chuckle .

6 Likes

I wish too Id laugh at it . Couldn’t believe it fell right on the throttle lock lever , what were the chances .
Sure glad I put that heavy ass barbed string in it last week :see_no_evil:

6 Likes

Never thought I’d say this but my ass is burning

4 Likes

funny, but not funny. hope you feel better tomorrow Jet

1 Like

Ouch. This makes me hurt just hearing about it. I hope you recover quickly. Damn.

3 Likes

How you feeling after the assault with that deadly weapon ? Hope your feeling better .

4 Likes

Been up all night can’t sleep can’t move around

4 Likes

That’s too bad I guess it could of been worst if stepping in that hole and break a ankle or something .

Hopefully you’ll feel better in a day or two another way of looking at it you could of had one of those saw blades on the weed wacker and cut a leg off,or a slice outta your ass .

4 Likes

Thanks man feeling a bit better can actually get up n walk now

4 Likes

Damn bro

You need to take care of yourself now your retired
There’s no sick days available

Who’s taking the dogs out ?

4 Likes

I haven’t been able to but you know they have that doggie door they can go in and out of I have a huge backyard and there’s the pool that they can swim in yet when I sit here in the chair moaning they all for inside right next to me

6 Likes

7 Likes

Morning @herojuana.tom

2 Likes

Thank goodness you are feeling better and can walk a bit, this sounds awful. I’m bummed you got dragged into that hole and beat down by your weed whacker Jet. I took a binger towards your recovery
ezgif-2-9caa1508a8

9 Likes

Hey was my fault I stepped right into hole while looking elsewhere .

Damn lucky I didn’t break my leg or ankle

I’ll be up n around by tomorrow I think

8 Likes