I went to the Bank Of Stank and made a withdrawl (Part 1)

Man, you are unreal! Nah I couldn’t take some of your GP savings brother, truly you are wicked generous plus I’m in Canada anyway too much of a pita. Got no idea how much I appreciate it though, truly :pray:t2:

2 Likes

@Jetdro what are the last two pics there? They all look glorious as usual but that last one looks unreal!

2 Likes

Last two are Cereal Milk, the next set to come down, 5 more days, they are ready

5 Likes

OMG now I want it even more ! Well done bro, very well done. Pretty sure I’m sold on that light too once I have the funds. Can’t find a reason not too tbh

3 Likes

There is just so many great strains getting grown around here it makes my head spin .

Could you imagine if we opened a store pooled all our favourites we could put the govt stores out of business.

7 Likes

1000000% brother! 1000000% and put their weak ass zaza trees to shame. EVERYTIME I show some newb smoker my flower their eyes light up and usually they say “ I really didn’t know weed could be like this outside of magazines etc. “ lol nah you just got suckered into believing those pricks have your best interest and health in mind, not their bank accounts :man_facepalming:t2:

3 Likes

Dogs out of dry food, hop in Hot Rod to go fetch some at feed store a few miles away. As i pull up to a light, with no traffic in front of me…yeah, im gonna launch…lol. Right before light changes a Camero pulls up RIGHT ON MY BUMPER, reving his engine. Wants to play it appears.

I pull it down to manual, do a “soft” 4.5 second 0-60. Camero is WAY BACK, lol. I slow he comes up on my bumper again…tight! Fucker! I drop to 2nd lit up the tires, smoke out the whole lane behind me. :sunglasses: As Camero comes out of the “fog” , lol, he pulls besides me.

IT A DAMN COP!..SHIT…

He looks over at me, gives me 2 big thumbs up…punch’s it, off he goes.

GLAD i live in “The Wild WEST” …

So, last year or so…run into 5 cops, NONE gave me a ticket only one stopped me.

9 Likes

That’s so cool only in your neck of the woods something like that would happen.

3 Likes

In my county they WILL NOT stop for traffic violations, and I ABUSE THAT FACT!!!

4 Likes

Here they’d impound your vehicle and pull your licence for a month .

3 Likes

Cannager rolled (Space Monkey) , dog’s wound…

OFF TO THE CREEK!!!

6 Likes

I feel like the predator mite questions have not been answered @Jetdro. I’m curious…
:thinking:

1 Like

11 Likes

At creek no talk of mites here

:sunglasses:

3 Likes

Those guys love the water huh? So cool I love seeing dogs frolick in the water.

2 Likes

Hell Ya. Swim Time. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

You need to teach them to fish sit in a lawn chair smoking a canagar have them bring you their catch .

4 Likes

My ex trained GSDs for Schutzhund (like police K9 work). We split up a dozen years ago, and I sure do miss those dogs (but not the ex!). I’ve only had non-GSD rescues with behavioral issues since then. They are family, but it’s not the same when you can’t trust them to obey.

Archival photo dump:
ada8
ada9

rikapup1
catoair2s

rika4

9 Likes

Took a male years ago to a Schutzhund try out. NO THANK YOU, NOT my kind of folk, NOT my kind of dogs…we ere outta there in 45 minutes.

MY dog’s are DOG’s…not trained assisn’s treated like a piece of merchandise they “own”
No touching of others dogs, no talking to others dogs, 100 percentANTI SOCIAL .

Left a REAL DIRTY taste in my mouth , will never go again. I kept looking for Nazi parafinalia

6 Likes

Did some horse trading

An ounce of Wedding Cake is mighty good for that . I NEVER got a Z liked like this , lol

14 Likes