I went to the Bank Of Stank and made a withdrawl (Part 1)

Yes, V6 Turbo. With well thought out mods.

3 Likes

Got an ‘84 Grand Prix also. You could say I’m a G-Body fan.

5 Likes

I’m a life time gear head , watching top gear now , lol , they say petrol head , lol .

Just can’t get into the 6’s . Grew up on 8’s will always be a V8 man. I know the car , driven several . For it’s day , you know a 14 second car , mid 13’s with easy mods , she was all that . Certainly as quick as the big 3’s 8’s in the 80’s for sure .

I think they look great too , especially the GNX , it was /is bad ass . I would love one

BUT

first thing I’d do is rip out the lil V and slam a Coyote in there with a roots blower on it

:sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::v:

6 Likes

I’ve pulled 11.23 at the strip at 121.3 mph. And that wasn’t even with the turbo turned up that much, only pushing 21#’s of boost. If I add the Alky kit, I could probably push it to 28#’s. I’ll pull a lot of V8’s off the line, just don’t have the top end. I love it when I pull a kid with a V8, and then they are in awe because a V6 made em look bad.

4 Likes

Good morning!
That grape pie has the exact flower structure I love! Hoping I find something similar when I get to those beans this fall. Sounds like you’re gonna have a good day over there :wink:

I’m stuck at work for another 7 hours and getting over a sinus infection that’s moved into my chest. Hopefully be 100% by this weekend :pray:

6 Likes

16 Likes

Your dogs definitely have an outstanding life. I love it, this is how shepherds should live!

3 Likes

Man my boy Paddles sure leaves some big foot prints

My shoe is 13

9 Likes

@Kgrim i too am a fan of those, and they can look soooo sexy with a few mods, and that rumble just gets me, EVERYTIME! There’s a guy down the street from my dad, 3 GNX, sitting in the driveway for years under tarps, never moved in the 3 he’s been there. EVERYTIME I drive by it excites me. Oddly enough I’ve knocked, left notes and even tried watching for someone but he must be a hermit or just never ever home. Kills me to see them outside like that rotting away

1 Like

Damn! That’s a big ass paw! How close is that creek to your place bro?

2 Likes

Paddles is running flat out up and down the Sandhill in circles and no one can catch him

13 Likes

Backyard :sunglasses:

11 Likes

Oh man that’s epic! And a dream of mine to have any body of water in my backyard or a stones throw at least! It really brings a smile to my face EVERYTIME seeing dogs in their atmosphere doing what they love. I’ve seen so many with akitas, husky, malamutes, shepherds who rarely walk them never mind get them out running/playing regularly. That’s the life for sure!

5 Likes

I have all my old DnD books, adventures, and lead figurines from the 80’s downstairs in my garage somewhere :sweat_smile:
tumblr_ma1lvq4XRR1ro2bqto1_500

9 Likes

Everything is looking great Jet! Love seeing your dogs having fun brother. Im not sure that little cannatrol wil work for me. If I take down two plants at a time, hang for a day then into the unit it’ll be 50 days till my tent is empty. I can’t have that take that long. I’m still playing with numbers but will see. That grape pie looks awesome! I really hope my grape crush tastes like grape. Love me some grape.

Grundle

2 Likes

It’s downside is it’s size . I’m gonna work smarter and around it , it just too easy and painless and makes my life better

2 Likes

If I still smoked flower I would likely invest in one if those and switch to a perpetual cycle.

3 Likes

Nail on the head…. Right on the head bro :ok_hand:t3:

2 Likes

Mac is a mess to trim

17 Likes

Sure looks good.

2 Likes