I went to the Bank Of Stank and made a withdrawl (Part 1)

Don’t understand what’s wrong ?
@ShiskaberrySavior

1 Like

Just winter blues I think plus the sick plants lately.

1 Like

Kickin back , lettin the plants do all the work , I like your style : )

1 Like

Right on, thanks for clarifying, I was thinking of dialing in on the pictured numbers to see if I can speed up my drying times but my space was too big to keep that warm :sweat_smile:. Looking at the pictured numbers, I only see a 0.4 deviation from the standard DP calculation.
I don’t have any ability to change my atmospheric pressure to alter that number locally so when I get a chance I want to try to use the Temp and DP numbers from your pics for my test

1 Like

Right on, thanks for clarifying, I was thinking of dialing in on the pictured numbers to see if I can speed up my drying times but my space was too big to keep that warm :sweat_smile:. Looking at the pictured numbers, I only see a 0.4 deviation in the DP from the standard DP calculations using temp and RH.
I don’t have any ability to change my atmospheric pressure to alter that number locally so when I get a chance I want to try to use the Temp and DP numbers from your pics for my test

Keeping it real. :100: :fire: grow brother. I just topped the wonderdawgs.

2 Likes

50 pounds of ice paint stir stick variable drill 2 batteries several rolled joints ,drinks ,tunes .

I prefer to stand rather than sit hard on the back .

2 Likes

Your garden looks awesome Jet! The BD and SC are massive!!

Free the weed! I’m glad to hear you shared her freely. I only get pissed when someone charges for something that was given freely to them.

7 Likes

I use a washing machine and bubble bags

I ran a pound of trim and smalls through 220 .160. , 73. , 25 3 times about 20 minutes each time
Using fresh water each time and about 6 pounds of ice
It’s a messy job even with a good set up I wish I can do this out side but here it would attract way too much attention lol

And it took the whole morning

It’s still air drying but looks pretty good

3 Likes

No, i charged him 200 bucks…

:sunglasses:

6 Likes

I want a refund lol

3 Likes

Also been making concentrates all morning, RSO in my case. :wink: Just finishing off the last 100ml in the distillation flask now, then I’ll pour it off into the intermediary collection flask and start the next wash on the rest of this QP. As Paps mentioned, weather’s pretty nuckin’ futs around here. 50 one day, 80 the next, now back to 50 again for the weekend before next week when it’s supposed to start pushing 90. I’ll be going straight from keeping the heat on all day, to keeping the windows open all day and hoping for a breeze. Otherwise nothing much going on. The plants continue to grow, absolutely nothing in flower right now so it’s easy mode for me… don’t even need to keep count in my journal, so I’m not bothering to keep one till I flip. My most consequential decision this weekend will be whether to light the vanilla & butterscotch scented candle, or the chocolate brownie one. That, and how many cookies full of RSO to eat. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Cool Mac and Blue Dream spread , like all good clones should be . Hope they are enjoyed .

4 Likes

23 Likes

First test smoke Cereal Milk

16 Likes

Morning Jet!! Hope that’s a tasty joint brother. Have a great day my man.

Grundle

2 Likes

15 Likes

If you told me I could smoke a plant that was in my tent only 4 days ago I’d have said your crazy .

Cannatrol will dry bud to point of smokeable in 3,5 days!

Does it look good? Yup . Does it feel good ? Yup . Does it smoke ok ? Yup .
Does it taste good ? No …… lol but not bad
Has “green” up front then really nice backside .
Gonna be tasty pot . Gives me a n early idea of what it will be like in 2 or 3 weeks time .

Power is here , nice high , just beautiful looking buds . Good chance she is a winner .

Smells nothing like Cereal Milk at the moment , but I expected that . Finish the dry , week in Grove at 52 F cure , then we shall see if it is what I have been chasing . I I’ll say it’s beautiful , great yield of nothing bud hard quality buds, high is nice , if the taste is here she will get to stay .

13 Likes

@MyLittleGrundle

Morning sir ! Beautiful day here . Great day so far . Up at dawn , got ripped and shredded a set of rear tires on my hot rod haven fun , coked 30 lbs of food for dogs and put up already , now sitting at creek getting pretty damn high on this joint as I sit here chucking sticks :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

I’m digging my life right now . Need a hot gf and I’m all set , lol

12 Likes

Morning @ColeLennon

3 Likes