I went to the Bank Of Stank and made a withdrawl (Part 1)

Morning Jet :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Can tell the dogs are happy af too! Looks like a great morning right there! ^^

5 Likes

Happy Dogs Happy Life!!!

2 Likes

Sounds great brother! We got some warm weather finally up here in the north. Suppose to be high seventies by Friday. What do you cook for your dogs if ya don’t mind me asking?

1 Like

What ya think @schmarmpit , your ladies ???

17 Likes

Looks fantastic from over here : )

2 Likes

Happy and Healthy plants. :sunglasses: :+1:

2 Likes

I think that’s the best I’ve seen them yet. I think you’re going to have a MASSIVE harvest. I think I need to try Octopots.

6 Likes

I hope those are already flowering or you’re gonna be bending a lot of branches over in a couple weeks :sunglasses:

3 Likes

In first week, gonna be looking me in the eye soon!

3 Likes

I KNOW you should try octopots! :sunglasses:

They are both beautiful, looking for 6-6.5 feet end of stretch. I have plenty of height, 9 foot tall tent inside.

5 Likes

I buy 3 5 pound bags of bonless skinless chicken tenders and a 10 pound roll of hamburger.
Cook the chicken and burger on my vertical electric smoker(no smoke) all at once while we play at the creek . Takes 2.5 hours to cook it all.

Each get 2 cups Victor Hi -Pro (33 % protien) , 2 chicken tenders and a small burger (1/4 pound) all ground up into the Victor. Paddle, my youngest and biggest, gets 3 cups of the dry food with his mixture.

They love it, gobble it in minutes, stay healthy and fit…

VERY high protien content, maybe 60 percent , the GSD’s, active ones like mine, need it. They burn every calore they consume , none have any fat on them

4 Likes

3.5 day dried Caps Cut , amazingly it is dry .
Needs to cure but it is certainly dry . The new numbers I put machine at work very very well .

8 Likes

Thanks Jet. Been thinking about making our own for our dog. I appreciate it bro

Grundle

2 Likes

It is cheaper than buying premade which are all junk and GREASY . Farmers Dog is the worse .

5 pound bag of chicken is 15 bucks , roll of burger is 15 . 40 lb bag Victors HiPro ( which I cannot recommend enough ) is 50 bucks .

So for my four
Chicken is 45 x 4 ………180
Burger is …………………60
40 lbs x 2 victor is …….100

So about 350 bucks a month for 4 100 pound dogs and they eat like a king .

Could feed one for under 100 a month with excellent food they would LOVE

5 Likes

Flying no net this time , but I’m ready

Tent 2 has 3 more days

18 Likes

What day of flower are you liking to take down that wedding cake exactly?

3 Likes

She builds all way through week 10

3 Likes

Jet. I’m not too sure which one I like the best they all look awesome

3 Likes

I know
I like wedding cake best
Then Mac

Morning @Papalag

3 Likes