I went to the Bank Of Stank and made a withdrawl (Part 1)

Doing great! I just bucked buds from the plant dried for 15 days and into Grove bags. Smell is already intense. I get sour cherry yogurt and some gas. Some kind of gassy, creamy, fruit. Makes my mouth water. I’ll try and wait for another couple weeks before smoking any…except for the bowl I had while trimming it… and another sneak mid day… and then…

9 Likes

I knew this

2 Likes

My favorite time to be honest

3 Likes

It looks like a great time for me it the first smoke after work it so relaxing and helps helps me unwind.

5 Likes

Thanks for clarifying that I for some reason thought cherry pie was involved in there.

3 Likes

i mean the only thing that would complete it is getting a bj same time. but thats pretty fkn close to perfect

3 Likes

A BJ makes about anything up to being attacked by hornet’s about perfect. :smiley:

4 Likes

He told me it was his f2 so I knew that going in . Wasn’t gonna run but he kept telling me how good it was , so I did . The one I grew does have the grape flavor big time .

You think it’s worth running and crossing to the WC ??? Thinking will be so variable , I’m not sure I should

What you think @schmarmpit

Btw , thanks the cherry is what I’ve been missing from the Mac description , it’s certainly in there

7 Likes

Morning @ShiskaberrySavior

2 Likes

Morning just checking in got a eye appointment this morning see if new glasses make me any smarter.

4 Likes

Only way to know for sure is to make the cross and find out :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Least gotta make F3s :pray:

8 Likes

I agree on the f3 as my seed supply is depleted. There has to be at least 30 people that are sitting on those seeds some one has to repro them I’m thinking .
Maybe once some get grown and they see what she is like it will spark some interest.

6 Likes

No clue! Like Holy said, gotta try and see.

I will say the Grape Pie cut is known for it’s intense grape smell and flavor, while also having a fairly mild stone. I bet the Snow Lotus BX V1 dad is definitely increasing the potency in that cross. But if you’re just attempting to add some grape flavor to the WC, maybe reversing the Grape Pie cut onto the WC would be the quickest way to get there. I’ve never reversed anything yet, so I’m just blowing hot air right now. EDIT: Looks like Cannarado already made that cross too lol, called Wedding Pie.

The reason GH sent me so many packs of the GP x SLBXV1 is because I was totally enamored by the smoke from my little testers, and said I wanted to make more beans of it. I had 3 or 4 different females and there was lots of variety between them. Sounds like Shiska picked some good parents for you to find a grapey one so easily. But I do plan to honor my word and eventually make more. Just can’t decide if I should just F2 his cross, or find a nice male from his stock to hit the Grape Pie cut for a BX.

10 Likes

Morning Jet and everyone else. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

why-not-both-why-not

6 Likes

What happened to growhard??? I liked him, we trade a bunch too. I have all manner of his seeds

5 Likes

Arent you getting the GP clone???

5 Likes

Last I talked to him he wasn’t able to grow anything so he’s not been on the forums or anything either.

4 Likes

Checked the lost cake there already responding to the 12/12 and are shooting up. Should be able to tell sex soon. There looking great tho. Definitely a couple different phenos in the bunch of lost cake. Was ogah strong on the orange smell?

2 Likes

Week 3 of flip, everyone is killing it and happy happy

Blue Dream Santa Cruz cut ala scharmpit

Strawberry Cough ala scharmpit

Lost Cake (which is a monster )

Lost Cap (which is looking really really really good)

Hit the Mother tent with spray for the 200th time yesterday. Looked real hard just now, couldnt find a single bug nor ny eggs…my nightmare may be over or over soon. I shall NOT stop spraying anyways, not harming the plants any.

19 Likes