Ice cream cake first outdoor run

Well they were fed yesterday morning and seem to be liking it. I noticed a lot of flies after feeding so throw up some traps real quick and worked well .getting the yellow squares this weekend. Might push for a close to full strength (3/4) feed next week and see how they like it

9 Likes

Hey man. Yeah they look real good. You know you got a happy healthy plant when their leaves stretch for the sky like that. Sounds like you got a good plan! If you have any questions just ask

2 Likes

Well they definitely blew up a little looking to feed again tomorrow probably gonna use 1/2 instead of a 1/3 and see how they like it. Eventually we will be at the 3/4 of food mark. Low and slow

5 Likes

7 Likes

They look great and very happy. Should be a good grow. They getting full sun all day??

The 2 on the other side of the fence looking the same? Same feeding schedule or your brother doing things differently.

3 Likes

Looking good!

1 Like

Looks like there not complaining I’d left my ice cream cake in the sun it melted .

2 Likes

Mine get a decent amount of sun. My brother’s are getting feed the same just in smaller portions.his get a little more sun. My buddy is running out of room at his place and offered some more so I’m gonna check them out tomorrow

2 Likes

This was a close up of a plant

9 Likes

Looking good! They look like they have enough ferts for now, but that’s pretty much what you want them to look like. Nice job!

1 Like

Just got home from a mini 3 day vacation love the way they are looking

8 Likes

Some serious pots there in . Looking good how tall do you think they’ll get 6/8 ft?

1 Like

Not really to sure hopefully but thinking about topping soon. They are a 45 gallon pot.

1 Like

These are my brothers 2 ice cream cakes in the 30 gallon pots and his 2 wifi og in the blue barrels

7 Likes

Still looking happy
Bought a cheap set of lenses for my phone. The first one is the stem of a leaf and the rest are of my tomato plant

5 Likes

Hey guys sorry it’s been a while been super busy. Everything is looking good still

8 Likes

Well found root aphids tonight so hopefully can get them under control seems like every plant has them. Sprayed them down with safer 3n1 so hopefully they are gone soon. If still around and strong by Saturday going to use neem oil

2 Likes

Things seem to be going good still. Just cleaned them up a bit today

4 Likes

9 Likes

Looking great! Can’t wait to see what your harvest looks like.

2 Likes