Icewreck sog first try in 2ft*3ft tent using 1000 watt LED COB

12 Likes

8 Likes

Nice looking buds! It looks like u have some other strain in there too.

1 Like

Nice and fat buds they look sticky .

1 Like

No, unfortunately I had a bit of a struggle with broad mites the last few weeks of flowering :frowning: most stayed untouched though.

But yes, very sticky

What’s your yields? Im about to try running 4x4sog. Any reccomedations? How many clones ect? And i bought 1 gal fabric pots for em.
Looks like you got it going down in there thats why im asking.

How many plants is that?

Nice donkey’s you got there.

Good Freaking Job :smiley: Must have a good mentor :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Can’t wait to try that smoke bro !

I got 324 not counting the 3 I had to kill a few days early because they were early because of the broad mites I struggled with a bit. Started with 21, 3 did not make the cut so I split a few. I made sure I had some form of grow light over every square inch of grow space just because I was using a cob LED as my main light. Only advice I would have is depending on grow space, if you want to maximize plants per square foot, don’t let them go for too long in veg at all if you don’t have a lot of height. Because they are all concentrating into the one main cola, I believe they stretch a lot more in the 3-4 week stretch than anticipated. Try to make neat rows with your clones of you’re using one container for all like I did so you can get your watering can or hose through neatly without damaging the plants, reaching the back end can be a pain otherwise. Let me know how it all goes buddy!

1 Like